Windows 10: Sound buzzing

Discus and support Sound buzzing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThePsychologist, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Sound buzzing

Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the soundboard, when i plugged them in the volume increased and a buzzing sound was noticeable. I downgraded the soundboard to another driver and the volume went low again and the buzzing sound almost dissapeared but still there, you can notice it when you use the volume from windows, from 0 to 1 there you can notice a little buzzing sound, and my question is if its a electric failure or ai can fix it with anything else. Thank you for your support.

:)

ThePsychologist, Jan 5, 2016

2. Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

OT- Buzzing sound

On my windows 10 computer there is a buzzing sound when I'm playing Undertale and that game has a lot of music

RecordingBlock, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Headphones only emit buzzing from earphones and microphone

My headphones only emit buzzing sounds and make buzzing sounds in my headphones when I go to the microphone options and turn on listen to this device. Im running windows 10 and i use this headset on other computers and it works fine, ive tryed other ones
    with the same result. I really wanna resolve this because this is a gaming PC and I cant talk in online games if it only makes buzzing sounds

nickdobrick, Jan 5, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Sound buzzing

Many wires and cables and more chance of electrical interference. It also depends on signal to noise ratio, top notch device have it high and other ones so-so. Make sure cables are not close to power cables and other inductive stuff.

CountMike, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Is the buzzing coming from the speakers/earphones?

If so: Have you tried using the other audio jack on the PC? (there's normally an output on the front, and also an output on the back of the PC) 9 times out of 10 this works for me. I know on my own desktop the front audio jack has a small amount of interference but the back panel is perfect.

joedaman633, Jan 6, 2016
  6. The front panel works exactly the same as the rear panel i have almost every cable spearated from the jacks and i tested if they made any type of interference. I think its an electric failure from the motherboard anyways.

ThePsychologist, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound buzzing

1. Sound buzzing - Similar Threads - Sound buzzing

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  3. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  4. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  5. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  6. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

7. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

8. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots

BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots: Hello,I bought this computer a few weeks ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XCooler: StockGPU: Palit GP RTX3070 8GBMotherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2HRAM: XPG 2x8GB 3200MhzStorage: Lexar NM620 1TBPSU: Fractal Anode Bronze 750WCase: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 50 ADD-RGB 4FI'm using it mostly to play...