Windows 10: Sound buzzing

Discus and support Sound buzzing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThePsychologist, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Sound buzzing

Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the soundboard, when i plugged them in the volume increased and a buzzing sound was noticeable. I downgraded the soundboard to another driver and the volume went low again and the buzzing sound almost dissapeared but still there, you can notice it when you use the volume from windows, from 0 to 1 there you can notice a little buzzing sound, and my question is if its a electric failure or ai can fix it with anything else. Thank you for your support.

:)

ThePsychologist, Jan 5, 2016

2. Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

OT- Buzzing sound

On my windows 10 computer there is a buzzing sound when I'm playing Undertale and that game has a lot of music

RecordingBlock, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Headphones only emit buzzing from earphones and microphone

My headphones only emit buzzing sounds and make buzzing sounds in my headphones when I go to the microphone options and turn on listen to this device. Im running windows 10 and i use this headset on other computers and it works fine, ive tryed other ones
    with the same result. I really wanna resolve this because this is a gaming PC and I cant talk in online games if it only makes buzzing sounds

nickdobrick, Jan 5, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Sound buzzing

Many wires and cables and more chance of electrical interference. It also depends on signal to noise ratio, top notch device have it high and other ones so-so. Make sure cables are not close to power cables and other inductive stuff.

CountMike, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Is the buzzing coming from the speakers/earphones?

If so: Have you tried using the other audio jack on the PC? (there's normally an output on the front, and also an output on the back of the PC) 9 times out of 10 this works for me. I know on my own desktop the front audio jack has a small amount of interference but the back panel is perfect.

joedaman633, Jan 6, 2016
  6. The front panel works exactly the same as the rear panel i have almost every cable spearated from the jacks and i tested if they made any type of interference. I think its an electric failure from the motherboard anyways.

ThePsychologist, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound buzzing

1. Sound buzzing - Similar Threads - Sound buzzing

2. My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game: When there is a lot of things happening in game, my audio makes a buzz *brzzzt* sound and then crashes, game is still running fine but there is no audio and videos/livestreams on my browser goes black or refreshes. Information: Game: Fallout 76 ASUS ROG STRIX GL503VD...
  3. FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10: FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO. HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-buzzing-sound-windows-10/ad46f643-fda7-42d0-9fbf-9d1ef920bc0e
  4. Issue with sound buzzing on laptop

Issue with sound buzzing on laptop: I've been having this issue with sound buzzing on my laptop, since updating to windows 10 1903. the buzzing does not occur when sound doesn't play, only when sound is playing. this issue occurs system-wide, Spotify, google chrome, the chime when adjusting the volume. I've...
  5. regular recurring buzzing sound after windows 10 update to creators update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regular recurring buzzing sound after windows 10 update to creators update: I have a Dell E6400 which ran very well on win 10 until windows update (to creators update) forced me to update. Since then I have a regular buzzing sound that keeps on popping every 10 seconds. Before the update, I checked that my IDT High Definition CODEC driver was version...
  6. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  7. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  8. PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10

PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10: Hey Everybody! I recently put a new PC together, and I was really excited to play on it, and it was going well until 2 days, and since yesterday I have been experiencing stutterings in sound and on the display too (mouse "lags" to an other spot). It happens when I have...
  9. Buzzing Noise in Headphones when no sound is being played

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing Noise in Headphones when no sound is being played: After I updated my Acer laptop's Windows 10 to version 1803, a buzzing noise started coming from anything plugged into my headphone jack when no sound is being played. This happened to my previous laptop as well, after updating. I tried to run the audio troubleshooter and...
  10. My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and makes buzzing sound if video is played

My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and makes buzzing sound if video is played: My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and after restarting the laptop the problem goes away for that time only and again appears. While it freezes the laptop makes the buzzing noise if there is any video is getting played. I have done the following things but didn't work...