Windows 10: Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

Discus and support Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, I've got a problem with my second laptop, acer aspire e15-551P. After I upgraded my windows to 10, voice totally disappeared also sound card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stingu666, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Stingu666 Win User

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

Well, I've got a problem with my second laptop, acer aspire e15-551P. After I upgraded my windows to 10, voice totally disappeared also sound card cannot be found. Already downloaded and installed all available drivers from acer site. Still doesnt work, any idea how to fix it?

:)

Stingu666, Dec 16, 2015

2. Cursor Not Showing in Windows 10

I have an Acer Aspire E15 Touch

E5-511P-P4X4

Don't know the type of touch pad, but it's built in the laptop.

Hope this helps.

ErikRodney, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Screen Brightness works reverse after installing Windows 10 update

I have encountered the same problem since downloading windows 10. My laptop model is an acer Aspire E 15 Touch (E5-511P-P2W1)

It has an Intel Pentium N3530 processor and Intel HD graphics.

James 2015, Dec 16, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Dec 16, 2015
  5. Stingu666 Win User
    Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P [​IMG]

Well, it looks like that. Device manager see something, but there is no voice. Sound icon on the left down corner says " there is no audio output devices installed". Tbh I have no clue how to fix it.

Stingu666, Dec 16, 2015
  6. fireberd Win User
    The sound that is shown is for HDMI audio only, not for regular PC audio.
    Reset the BIOS as suggested and see if that helps. With a laptop access to the CMOS battery, on the motherboard, is usually not easily accessed. But access the BIOS and there should be a reset option.

fireberd, Dec 16, 2015
  7. Stingu666 Win User
    Inside is bios insydeh20, cant find any reset options. Is there any other option to reset it instead of opening my pc? I mean reinstall from usb device or something else?

Thanks for your replies.

Stingu666, Dec 16, 2015
  8. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Dec 17, 2015
  9. Stingu666 Win User
    Yes I did, also installed fresh windows 8.1 from usb device.

Stingu666, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P - Similar Threads - Sound Card Cannot

2. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  3. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  4. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  5. Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable: Running Windows 10, the touchscreen began malfunctioning, showing ghosting bubbles at the top right corner, effectively blocking all input and rendering the laptop useless.I am able to, with a lot of patience and repeated effort, sneak into the device manager, and...
  6. Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable: Running Windows 10, the touchscreen began malfunctioning, showing ghosting bubbles at the top right corner, effectively blocking all input and rendering the laptop useless.I am able to, with a lot of patience and repeated effort, sneak into the device manager, and...
  7. Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411: Please help out my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-acer-aspire-e5-411/49be5624-f8e4-4c05-9446-fafc1c886cd0
  9. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  10. How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576: I got an acer laptop from India, pre installed windows 10 home, the sale guy did not give me the windows activation key, now he stopped responding to me, "SRI COMPURETERS' , Pondicherry India, the show room is called- ACER PONDICHERRY- BUSSY STREET, PONDICHERRY, INDIA Now...