Windows 10: Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926

Discus and support Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, I installed Windows 10 build 9926 not to long ago and so far it's great. The only thing is their isn't sound. I've notice in device manager my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BigDaddy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. BigDaddy Win User

Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926

Well, I installed Windows 10 build 9926 not to long ago and so far it's great. The only thing is their isn't sound. I've notice in device manager my sound card didn't install with the update. When I try "update driver" in the device manager, it'll try for about 5 - 10 minuets and then fail because it times out. How can I install my driver manually. My sound card or sound driver is an - Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus.

Thanks,

Big Daddy.

:)

BigDaddy, Feb 20, 2015
  2. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Feb 20, 2015
  3. fggg Win User
    Windows 10 Build 9926

Can i have windows 10 Build 9926 Enterprise iso?

4. Dude Win User

BigDaddy, welcome to the forums. Go to the laptop manufacture website for your driver. They will have the sound driver you need.

Filling in your specs will help us help you

*ArrowSystem Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

5. BigDaddy Win User
    You're awesome. Duh, I should've thought of that. I'm so dumb. Thank!

BigDaddy, Feb 20, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    You're welcome. Let us know how it works.

7. hank Win User
    how exactly did this help you with your sound issues?

hank, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926 - Similar Threads - Sound card problems

2. Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem: Hello everyone. I tried to install custom themes on my laptop running W10 TP 9926. Firstly i tried to install this theme THEMECLICK I did install uxstyle defined there. And used Ribbon Disabler. Than everything worked fine but after restarting explorer.exe or the laptop...
  3. Taskbar color - build 9926

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color - build 9926: In build 9926 it seems that the Windows Taskbar transparency is gone. Which, for me, is not a good thing. On the positive side, we've gained control over taskbar color through registry keys: To change the Taskbar color add DWORD:...
  4. sound card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound card problem: Hi Guys! I could use some help. I have an ASUS p5q SE2 motherboard, which after the windows 10 update would not launch VIA HD. The sound was not working, so I bought a Sound Blaster sound card. After installing it in the computer, I disabled the integrated sound card in...
  5. If I install Build 9926

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I install Build 9926: If I install build 9926 will it update straight to 10049? If I choose the fast track? 5142
  6. install win 10 build 9926

install win 10 build 9926: Hi all, downloaded new Build 9926 earlier today as an inplace upgrade. Took the best part of 3 hours from start to finish. All apps, settings and programs the way they were. I went to check whether Cortana was working, but it's not. (Not available in your region) popup. Guess...
  7. Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?

Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?: I am currently running Windows 10 Build 9926 due to having issues installing Build 10162 using a USB. I had Build 9926 installed before and successfully updated to 10162 however a failed graphics driver install forced me to reinstall and since Microsoft pulled build updates a...
  8. Stuck on Build 9926, can't upgrade

Stuck on Build 9926, can't upgrade: Been using Windows 10 Tech Preview on and off since it first came out last year. Have been busy lately so haven't been able to keep up to date with updates. Want to upgrade to Build 10240 but Windows Updates isn't detecting there is a new build available. Have Microsoft...
  9. January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available

in Windows 10 News
    January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available: Hi everyone, I hope that you were able to watch our live stream on Wednesday, where we shared more details on the Windows 10 experience. If you missed it, you can watch the video on demand anytime and read Terry Myerson’s blog post that recaps the latest Windows 10 news....
  10. Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926: Last week, we shared the latest news for the Windows 10 Web platform and introduced Project Spartan, the browser built for Windows 10. In addition to building Project Spartan, we have been hard at work updating the Internet Explorer developer tools in Windows 10. Today we...