Windows 10: Sound Card

Discus and support Sound Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I have a Razer blade 2019. I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenisTeixeira1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sound Card

HI, I have a Razer blade 2019.

I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato software, but the line in volume meter do not pick up the sound coming from it and I can not use it with OBS.

I can hear the sound if I plug in speakers but to record with OBS do not work.

The serato software is also able to record from it without problems.

:)

DenisTeixeira1, Apr 6, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Card :p

cadaveca, Apr 6, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Apr 6, 2020
  4. steele84 Win User

Sound Card

Sound Cards

Is there a verified sound cards list yet ?

Thanks

steele84, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Sound Card

1. Sound Card - Similar Threads - Sound Card

2. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...: I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help PLEASE!!!!...
  3. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...: I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help PLEASE!!!!...
  4. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is sound card worth replacing my audio codec Realtek ALC887?

Is sound card worth replacing my audio codec Realtek ALC887?: I have a huge problem. My mic is picking up my voice and every single soundf.e system sounds, game sounds And I think it's because of my codec alc887, because Microsoft community managerif i remember told me that your video codec is too old. And I want to can soundcard fix...
  6. Is sound card worth replacing my audio codec Realtek ALC887?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is sound card worth replacing my audio codec Realtek ALC887?: I have a huge problem. My mic is picking up my voice and every single soundf.e system sounds, game sounds And I think it's because of my codec alc887, because Microsoft community managerif i remember told me that your video codec is too old. And I want to can soundcard fix...
  7. Is sound card worth replacing my audio codec Realtek ALC887?

8. No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card

No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card: audio driver automatic disabbled / eliminated. Reinstall no effect.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-problem-with-my-nvidea-videoaudio-card/cbfbdb49-1420-4152-8468-1890d0d29b52
  9. No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card: audio driver automatic disabbled / eliminated. Reinstall no effect.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-problem-with-my-nvidea-videoaudio-card/cbfbdb49-1420-4152-8468-1890d0d29b52
  10. Sound card issue not resolved

Sound card issue not resolved: I am still using Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, IntelR Core i5-3330 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 3.00 GHz, 6.00 GB RAMThis started by having issues with updates repeatedly not being successfully installed. Then I started getting the blue screen of death with error...