Windows 10: Sound coming from the speakers

Discus and support Sound coming from the speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vinuji Jones, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Sound coming from the speakers

There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

:)

Vinuji Jones, Jan 2, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound coming from the speakers :p

cadaveca, Jan 2, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Sound coming from the speakers

Sound coming from both speaker and headphone

Hi Abhigyan,

This issue may occur due to damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let's first run Audio Troubleshooter and check.

• Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• Click hardware and sound and click on ‘Playing Audio’.
    Method 2: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to make sure the default audio device is set correctly.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      control panel.

• Type Sound in the search box and click on
      Sound.

• Click on Playback tab.

• Right-click on Microphone and select
      Set as default device.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.
    Method 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to download and install latest audio driver from the computer manufacturer website. Check if it helps.

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Sound coming from the speakers

1. Sound coming from the speakers - Similar Threads - Sound coming speakers

2. No sound coming from speakers windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound coming from speakers windows 11: For about 2 weeks i have had this problem. All of a sudden crackling of the sound then the sound cuts off entirely from my laptop speakers. At times, the speakers were not even detected as an output device. I have tried all suggestions : navigating to lenovo and manually...
  3. No sound coming from speakers windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound coming from speakers windows 11: For about 2 weeks i have had this problem. All of a sudden crackling of the sound then the sound cuts off entirely from my laptop speakers. At times, the speakers were not even detected as an output device. I have tried all suggestions : navigating to lenovo and manually...
  4. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers: Hi,My daughter's new laptop HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones. These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work...
  5. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers: Hi,My daughter's new laptop HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones. These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work...
  6. My sound coming from my speaker

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My sound coming from my speaker: Hi, I have sound issue in my laptop. My mic is capturing my sound or other environment sound and playing it via speaker. I am not able to disable it. Please guide to disable the sound...
  7. Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset: Hi, When I tried to use my headset, I plugged it in and no audio is coming from the headset, ive tried restarting updating os and drivers and nothings worked, what do I do in this situation?...
  8. No sound coming from headphones and speakers

No sound coming from headphones and speakers: So I was playing some games with my friends on discord when I got up to eat dinner, and during that time my computer went to sleep. When I got back there was a message that popped up saying that a new input was detected and asked me to switch. I decided not to but then I...
  9. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers: Hi. I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no sound coming from it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but still no sound. The speaker - - Shows as...
  10. Sound coming from both speakers + headphones

Sound coming from both speakers + headphones: Hello, I'm having an issue with my sound, when I have my headphones plugged in both my speakers and the headphones generate sound but I only want the headphones to generate sound. It is simple plug and play headphones. Would anyone know how I can block the sound...