Windows 10: Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc

Discus and support Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having an issue for a week or so now involving my sound. The issue is static and popping noise with my computer lagging at times. It happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NGB5, Jun 28, 2019.

1. NGB5 Win User

Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc

I've been having an issue for a week or so now involving my sound. The issue is static and popping noise with my computer lagging at times. It happens most when I'm loading something or downloading something otherwise it happens at random. I did a LatancyMon which I attached. I did notice my File Explorer wasn't responding last night or this morning but seems to be ok now.

I updated my graphics driver which did nothing. I also tried disabling Port Scan on BitDefender but it did nothing. The health status of my SSD which has the OS is "Good". I went into Device Manager and tried to update drivers for all audio devices and they are all up to date.
    My motherboard is a ASUS Maximus VII Hero which has no recent Bios updates.

Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc [​IMG]

:)

2. Static/Stuttering with audio

Hi Nachappa,

I have found the problem but not the fix. It seems when I disable my Asus Wireless-N300 PCI Express adaptor the sound works fine no static or stuttering. Would you have any idea on how to fix as I need this wireless adaptor to access the internet?

Thanks

Decklin AR, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Alex._._ Win User
    Static sound

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for you help but I have tried all of the steps and none of them helped me I still have static sound.

Alex._._, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc

Sound stuttering

I tried so many different things the last few days after giving up I came across a post on another website, someone suggested to update the wireless LAN driver.

So far I have had no stuttering of any sound be it music on itunes or netflix.

Victoirann, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc

1. Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc - Similar Threads - Sound comp issues

2. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  3. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  4. Static sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Static sound: Hello so i have a problem with my pc i have realtek drivers the newest one but i changed my driver to headphone high defenition it sounds really good at first when i changed but next when i turned on my pc and started watching a youtube video i could hear a static noise in my...
  5. Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound/comp issues, stuttering static etc: I've been having an issue for a week or so now involving my sound. The issue is static and popping noise with my computer lagging at times. It happens most when I'm loading something or downloading something otherwise it happens at random. I did a LatancyMon which I attached....
  6. Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latency issues and occasional sound stutters: I've been looking everywhere and this is driving me crazy. I have submitted a feedback ticket for it, and have been using DPC Latency Checker. I am worried I am doing more harm than help. Does anyone have tips on how to make this stop? I edit video, and audio so it gets...
  7. Windows 10 stuttering sounds issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuttering sounds issues: Recently I built a PC and am now working on Windows 10. I am trying to record sounds right off my computer. I remember The StereoMix input was working for a few seconds when I first started trying to solve this. I have done troubleshooting in the SoundControlPanel and I can't...
  8. Static sound

Static sound: Hi, I have a problem with my sound. I have static sound in my headphones. I tried using different headphone or speaker devices but it occurs with using any headphones or speakers. I tried updating windows and using the troubleshoot method and nothing works. Recently I used...
  9. Static sound issues Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static sound issues Windows 10 PC: Someone please help! The most infuriating thing is happening to me and i have yet to find a fix.. I am experiencing heavy static in ANY headphones i use currently with my computer.. At first it started with my wireless ASTRO 50 Wireless headphones.. but now after switching to...
  10. Sound stuttering

Sound stuttering: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this as this is my first post. My partner gave me his old laptop after updating to an alienware laptop and I've been having nothing but problems with the sound on the one he gave me. He didn't have this problem when he had...