Windows 10: Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

Discus and support Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reinstalled my windows 10, but ever since then the there is no longer a Sound Control Panel whenever I right click the sound option in the taskbar, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eff Saints, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

I reinstalled my windows 10, but ever since then the there is no longer a Sound Control Panel whenever I right click the sound option in the taskbar, I have to go to Control Panel everytime

How do I get it back?

This is what I'm getting currently
    Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar 8ee88106-73fa-4f79-be73-3573e72db60b?upload=true.png

But this is what I want to see

Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar 4c6edc06-5f28-45fa-93a9-8c498f0a2d6b?upload=true.png

:)

Eff Saints, Jun 13, 2019
  2. DENMON Win User

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Already tried ): Anywhere you can try to access sound, nothing happens.

DENMON, Jun 13, 2019
  3. AnaCamps Win User
    Control Panel Sounds

Hi Nannette ,

My name is Ana. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting our support.

This issue you are facing might be due to Sound settings on your computer. So I would suggest you to follow below steps to make changes in Sound Settings.

Right Click on Desktop screen and choose Personalize.

From the bottom panel click on Sounds.

Under Program Events, look for Device Connect, Disconnect and Failed to Connect.

Choose one option at a time and from the sounds option choose none.

This process will disable sounds for the 3 program events and sound will not play if you are in normal state or sleep mode.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Regards

AnaCamps, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Try this:
    Start menu
    Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar [​IMG]
    > on the left side scroll down to Windows System
    > click on the down arrow, click on Control Panel > Sound.

If you don't see Sound listed > on the top right corner you will see Search Control panel
    >
    type in Sound
    > you will see the options for Sound on the left side.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

1. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar - Similar Threads - Sound Control Panel

2. Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds: I am not sure what the game play is between Microsoft, Realtek, and the motherboard manufactures, but I've gotten tired of it. This has been going on for years now and needs to be addressed. To the point that this issue has been reported to the Consumer Affairs Division,...
  3. Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button: I recently purchased a new Dell laptop to replace my old Dell made in 2015. Of course, both use Windows 10. I record weekly podcasts and use a Yeti Blue USB mic and Audacity. In setting up the mic for the new machine, I learned I cannot monitor my recording input without a...
  4. Sounds missing from Sound icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sounds missing from Sound icon on taskbar: The sounds icon is missing when Sound is clicked on taskbar resulting in no sound except through headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-missing-from-sound-icon-on-taskbar/3d80c743-7867-41d7-966a-38af294d7977
  5. Sound control panel no 71. surround option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound control panel no 71. surround option: I have Asus ROG Strix Gl503VMF. I am not able to turn on the 7.1 surround option. You can see screenshot. Please let me know, Why I do not have it? or how can I get this option? Please help me. Thanks. submitted by /u/abhishek170295 [link] [comments]...
  6. Sounds missing from Sound icon on taskbar

Sounds missing from Sound icon on taskbar: The sounds icon is missing when Sound is clicked on taskbar resulting in no sound except through headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-missing-from-sound-icon-on-taskbar/e5350383-2a75-469a-a182-be982adf62ee
  7. Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Control Panel: Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a lot of people never...
  8. Control Panel Sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Sounds: Device Disconnect makes a sound while computer is in sleep mode. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-sounds/4c65c3d3-48e9-43c9-8531-bb29344b98a1
  9. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  10. No sound, No Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound, No Control Panel: Installed Win10 and have the following problems. 1) I have no sound; Sound icon on task bars says "No audio Output Device Installed." When I run troubleshooter, it says Troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. 2) Control Panel: When I click on control panel it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recording devices not in taskbar

2. sound taskbar icon no recording devices option missing

3. sound control panel missing