Windows 10: Sound cuts out only on TV

Discus and support Sound cuts out only on TV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Basically, the audio cuts out randomly for less than a second quite often when I use the PC on my TV. I've checked out the internet, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joshdicko4, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Sound cuts out only on TV

Hi all,

Basically, the audio cuts out randomly for less than a second quite often when I use the PC on my TV. I've checked out the internet, and disabling audio enhancements and updating my audio drivers haven't helped. I don't have this problem on my monitor (connected to earphones). Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Sound cuts out only on TV :)

submitted by /u/joshdicko4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/joshdicko4, Mar 20, 2021

2. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 20, 2021
  3. bgi130 Win User
    WE50UJ4018 TV NO SOUND

Please excuse the caps.

i have taken every step that has been suggested. in addition i set the computer up on Samsung TV i have it the sound works find with HDMI cable, it is only with this Westinghouse unit that it will not see the HDMI for the sound. i watch the YouTube
    video, the issue is the driver is not installing in windows 10 from the signal it is getting from the Westinghouse hardware.

bgi130, Mar 20, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sound cuts out only on TV

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound cuts out only on TV :p

cadaveca, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Sound cuts out only on TV

1. Sound cuts out only on TV - Similar Threads - Sound cuts

2. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  3. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  4. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and speaker will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  5. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  6. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  7. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...: So I have a pair of beyerdynamics 990DT pro 250ohm and i recently bought a SoundBlaster G6 to serve as an amp and of course the extra perks. I had a problem with the sound cutting out every 15 minutes, audio being flipped and sometimes louder in one ear than the other....
  9. Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...

Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...: So I have a pair of beyerdynamics 990DT pro 250ohm and i recently bought a SoundBlaster G6 to serve as an amp and of course the extra perks. I had a problem with the sound cutting out every 15 minutes, audio being flipped and sometimes louder in one ear than the other....
  10. Sound Cuts Out Randomly & Has Static After Windows 11 Updates

Sound Cuts Out Randomly & Has Static After Windows 11 Updates: So yeah, after I updated my Windows, my sound has been full of static no matter what program I use, the effect is all the same, cuts out randomly, sometimes lasting for several minutes with no sound completely, and I want to know how to roll back the updates so I can fix my...