Windows 10: Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

Discus and support Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeremyEFT, Jan 9, 2023.

1. JeremyEFT Win User

Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio cut outs every 1 second as well as my microphone with voice channels like Discord or TeamSpeak.I have double checked to see if Antivirus is running a scan, closed any additional programs and opened task manager to see if another back ground services are spiking and drawing power from the CPU & GPU but all seem normal.Regards,Jeremy

:)

JeremyEFT, Jan 9, 2023

2. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

and this is the resault after 5 min smoth gameplay when fps drops down every 3 second from 80 to 20 and freezes screen

Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay [​IMG]

hannan_1994, Jan 9, 2023
  3. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

yes youre right man ,im not using macbook just for game , also im using it for cubase and photoshop , but im a gamer, i cant sell it now bc of some problems .. before windows updated yesterday i played game very smoth in highest graphic setting for 1year
    without any fps problem , but now after 5min smoth gameplay its going to freez and drop fps every 3second .you thing the best solution now is installing 1703 ? or install 1803 ? or maybe its hardware problem ?

hannan_1994, Jan 9, 2023
  4. Dull Byte Win User

Sudden FPS drop/Stutter

Since 2 days ago, I just turned on my Computer, and it starting having issues while I was playing Witcher 3 (starts with decent fpsm and then very low fps, dropping to 35, then 20, and stopping at 12 or so, in a matter of seconds, in a matter of 1min of starting the game), also stuttering without any high demanding programs, randomly. I was playing at 45-60 fps, without any stutters or sudden fps drop. Have tried other games the issue persists. Even setup everything to low settings.
    I have ran several tests with several tools, all seems normal, no sudden memory spikes, or temperature raising out of the ordinary, nothing that would indicate such an fps drop or stuttering.

MSI Afterburner

I also did the reset option on Windows10, completly cleaned out all my personal info from the windows partition.
    So at this point, I am not sure if it is a software issue or a hardware issue.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edit: I kept doing some tests to find out the issue. And this happened before and I was able to replicate it. Same thing happened as before, till I set it up to fullscreen, Alt+Tab from the game and then back to the game, FPS went up to 50 again, stable and good, dropped after a couple of seconds. After a bit it went to 2-5 fps, and I had to shutdown the game, because even the sound was getting messed up.

MSI Afterburner 2

In this image those ups and downs in the GPU usage are when the fps dropped really hard and the sound got messed up.

Dull Byte, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay - Similar Threads - Sound Cuts tied

2. Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.: I was just playing a game and suddenly started getting really bad performance and ever since then my computer has been super slow and not able to do any simple tasks, before this it started having a lot of blue screens but I just brushed it off. I tried a lot of things but...
  3. Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.: I was just playing a game and suddenly started getting really bad performance and ever since then my computer has been super slow and not able to do any simple tasks, before this it started having a lot of blue screens but I just brushed it off. I tried a lot of things but...
  4. Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay: Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio cut outs every 1 second as well as my microphone with voice channels like Discord or TeamSpeak.I have double checked to see...
  6. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay: Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio cut outs every 1 second as well as my microphone with voice channels like Discord or TeamSpeak.I have double checked to see...
  7. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  8. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  9. Sudden massive FPS drops during gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden massive FPS drops during gaming: Hi everyone, I am having this massive drop in FPS from 100 fps to 50+ fps on Modern Warfare. I'm using a GTX 1070 Max Q notebook. GPU temps while gaming is approx 80-84c. During gameplay, FPS drops to 50+ all of the sudden and my GPU temp hovers around 70c. This happens...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215