Windows 10: Sound cutting in and out

Discus and support Sound cutting in and out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The sound on my pc keeps cutting in and out. No matter where the sound is coming from headset, speakers, etc. it cuts out for half a second every few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carlmathews, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Sound cutting in and out

The sound on my pc keeps cutting in and out. No matter where the sound is coming from headset, speakers, etc. it cuts out for half a second every few seconds. This only occurs when I'm playing games though, when watching movies or chatting with friends it never happens. Can someone give me a easy explanation as to how to fix this?

:)

carlmathews, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Sound cutting in and out

1. Sound cutting in and out - Similar Threads - Sound cutting

2. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  3. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  4. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and speaker will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  5. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  6. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  7. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...: So I have a pair of beyerdynamics 990DT pro 250ohm and i recently bought a SoundBlaster G6 to serve as an amp and of course the extra perks. I had a problem with the sound cutting out every 15 minutes, audio being flipped and sometimes louder in one ear than the other....
  9. Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...

Sound is cutting out permenantly multiple times, i always need to disable and enable...: So I have a pair of beyerdynamics 990DT pro 250ohm and i recently bought a SoundBlaster G6 to serve as an amp and of course the extra perks. I had a problem with the sound cutting out every 15 minutes, audio being flipped and sometimes louder in one ear than the other....
  10. Sound Cuts Out Randomly & Has Static After Windows 11 Updates

Sound Cuts Out Randomly & Has Static After Windows 11 Updates: So yeah, after I updated my Windows, my sound has been full of static no matter what program I use, the effect is all the same, cuts out randomly, sometimes lasting for several minutes with no sound completely, and I want to know how to roll back the updates so I can fix my...