Windows 10: Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger

Discus and support Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Support, From latest Windows and driver updates we are currently experiencing sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheTony42, Mar 24, 2021.

1. TheTony42 Win User

Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger

Hello Support,

From latest Windows and driver updates we are currently experiencing sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger. It is probably caused by the Realtek Audio driver. There is 3-5 second audio delay as those apps are used for trading this is big problem. If we rollback the driver there are loud "growling" sounds, however the delay is gone. But this is not the right solution. Sound from browser youtube is working correctly with any driver. This might be even tied with Windows notification as the sound delay is best recognized on those.

We are using latest Windows updates pushed by WSUS and driver updates directly from Lenovo System Update. This issue is persisting for about a month. Could anybody please suggest anything that could solve our problem. Any workaround?

Thank you in advance.

Tony

:)

TheTony42, Mar 24, 2021

2. sound delay

Hi Jakob,

We would like to know if you are pertaining to the Action Center in
    Windows 10, can you tell us if there's a delay either on sounds or the notification, or both?

This issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood which notification you are talking about. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with notifications. To have a better
    understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you making a program or editing a script?
    • What feature of Windows 10 are you experiencing sound delays? Can you specify? Is it from
      Alarm, Calendar, Action Center, etc.?
    • Have you successfully performed this activity before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Mar 24, 2021
  3. sid_1 Win User
    messanging app

hi

is there any app for messanging via internet if other dont have same app in own mobile.

messanging like normally

thanks

sid_1, Mar 24, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger :p

cadaveca, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger - Similar Threads - Sound delay specific

2. Sound Output for Specific App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Output for Specific App: I'm using an application called Elgato Wave Link. With this application I'm able to choose "channels" for sound output. But for this to work I need to specify sound output device in Settings > System > Sound > App volume and device preferences. Only active Apps are shown in...
  3. Sound Output for Specific App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Output for Specific App: I'm using an application called Elgato Wave Link. With this application I'm able to choose "channels" for sound output. But for this to work I need to specify sound output device in Settings > System > Sound > App volume and device preferences. Only active Apps are shown in...
  4. Sound Output for Specific App

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No sound from microphone in specific apps

No sound from microphone in specific apps: Hello, i have problems with using my microphone in specific programs. I see the mic as active and working in windows settings and i can use it within discord. However I cant use it with webex or chrome with correct mic settings. I checked microphone privacy settings, I have...
  6. No sound from microphone in specific apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from microphone in specific apps: Hello, i have problems with using my microphone in specific programs. I see the mic as active and working in windows settings and i can use it within discord. However I cant use it with webex or chrome with correct mic settings. I checked microphone privacy settings, I have...
  7. Sound delays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound delays: When I sue the microphone included with a webcam there is a delay of about a second before the sound is recognised. This applies both in settings - sound - microphone the blue bar reacts a second later and using the camera app looking at recordings the sound is a second...
  8. messanging app for intranet

messanging app for intranet: Any messaging app you can suggest me to use on intranet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messanging-app-for-intranet/c10f39d1-85ce-46d6-a4d2-5e9fa343ebf6
  9. Sound delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound delay: Hello, recently I started to have a problem with sound delay/lag on internet browser when I am watching videos. It happens on across all platforms from Youtube to Netflix and on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The problem is that after starting some video everything...
  10. Messanger

Messanger: Facebook messenger when I tried to make a call Microphone permissions In your device setting, make sure messenger is aloud to use your microphone My microphone is on for app setting of messenger and Facebook but still keeps giving me same message. Also now I am having...