Windows 10: Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab

Discus and support Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. This is my first post on this forum so I'm a newbie here. I have strange issue with my playback devices not appearing in the Playback under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by klavier777, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab

Hello. This is my first post on this forum so I'm a newbie here.

I have strange issue with my playback devices not appearing in the Playback under Sound in Control Panel.

I use a pair of Creative T50 Bluetooth wireless speakers. It worked fine up until about a week ago when suddenly the audio started getting choppy. I rebooted the computer then all of a sudden , the white light on the speaker that shows that it is connected to the computer went off. Long story short, I tried all sorts of things: checked Bluetooth device, it's work. Installed I/O Gear's latest drivers, rebooted, un-paired and re-paired the speakers, moved Bluetooth dongle to another USB port, made computer discoverable via Bluetooth, checked devices, checked services to make sure Windows audio process is running automatically, read other forums.

I went into system restore (which screwed up other programs) and restored to an earlier point and the speakers appeared briefly Sound tab but when I tried to pair up the devices the device disappeared again. Finally, I gave up and reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, erased partition and did a clean install thinking that would solve the problem for sure but I STILL have the same problem!!

I still can't pair the speakers. Basically whatever I do here's what happens:

The Creative speakers will pair with my laptop and phone. This shows me the speakers are not defective. When I try to pair the speakers with my desktop, when the pairing starts, the indicator on the speakers showing the connection turns off but on the computer, it says the device is paired. The Bluetooth is working fine on the computer (it shows up correctly in control panel and all other settings. When I go to sound devices in control panel, the Bluetooth speakers which used to appear as a device no longer appears. (Yes I did right click and show disabled and disconnected devices)

At this point, I'm completely at a loss as to what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

klavier777, Jul 25, 2016

2. Samsung Focus S Keyboard Stutter

I have the same issue as well with my Samsung Focus S...it needs a firmware update. Quote from Winrumors: "One criticism of the software aspect to the device is an apparent bug in the keyboard of the Focus S. The default setting of Windows Phone 7.5 has
    the
    keyboard
    sounds enabled. These sounds appear to cause a lag and delay in typing on the Focus S. The delay is noticeable both audibly and on the screen. It appears to be a software issue and one that we’re keen to see Samsung or Microsoft address
    with a software update in future. It’s not a huge issue as the sounds can be disabled as a fix but we have checked with other Samsung Focus S owners and it appears to be widespread."

Here is a video:

AsherBerman, Jul 25, 2016
  3. Nic.Stage Win User
    transferring .wav audio files

Further testing shows that formatting on Windows 10 does not cause the issue, and it appears WAV files written to SD and CF media by Sound Devices equipment are the only files Windows 10 corrupts. This does not appear to have anything to do with how
    the card(s) are formatted, but rather how the WAV files are written to the card(s). We are able to reproduce the issue regardless of where the cards are formatted, and only after a Sound Devices unit writes the file to the card. Again – it does not appear
    to be related to FAT32 – only to how the file is written. We are investigating further.

Nic.Stage, Jul 25, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab

fireberd, Jul 25, 2016
  5. kimkl Win User
    I can tell you exactly why its gone i had the same problem with my systems, did a clean install and my Sound card was suddenly a SB 3D Recon, okay interesting tried updating the drivers using the recon software no dice *Smile, what i did was and this also fixed not being able to install ai suite use the windows 10 media creation tool and put the image on a USB stick when you install windows 10 MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET at any point do everything offline so get the right drivers for everything put it on a external hard-drive and install windows 10 offline and then the drivers, because even though you uninstall in my case the recon which i do not have "but still have it in device manager ill explain later" and tell Windows no to get the drivers from update i was stuck it simply would not accept my "right software" but doing everything offline worked you can then once ready connect with you MS account np.
    Okay i still have a SB 3D Recon Device in Device manager just above the "Real Audio Card" i looked in details and it says its the chip on my GPU well my GPU does not have the SB 3D Recon chip so i leave it be and have had no problems

kimkl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab

1. Sound device(s) not appearing Placyback tab - Similar Threads - Sound device appearing

2. Output Devices do not appear in Sound Options on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output Devices do not appear in Sound Options on Taskbar: after pressing on the Speaker Icon on the taskbar and "Select a sound output" this empty list appears.I set up Windows on a new drive some days ago, and i am not sure if the output devices ever were shown after the setup.They do show up in the settings....
  3. Output Devices do not appear in Sound Options on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output Devices do not appear in Sound Options on Taskbar: after pressing on the Speaker Icon on the taskbar and "Select a sound output" this empty list appears.I set up Windows on a new drive some days ago, and i am not sure if the output devices ever were shown after the setup.They do show up in the settings....
  4. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .: i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help...
  5. "Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting: I don't remember what changes I've made in my system so far. But I find system sounds annoying, and discovered that "Sounds" tab is missing, it's there for other useres in my system. Help.my sound setting screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Q6XhHSm...
  6. "Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting

"Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting: I don't remember what changes I've made in my system so far. But I find system sounds annoying, and discovered that "Sounds" tab is missing, it's there for other useres in my system. Help.my sound setting screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Q6XhHSm...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...: Hello. I'm having an issue with my Philips PH805BK, where they are not being detected as a playback device. I have a desktop with a 5.0 bluetooth dongle, with its own drivers already installed. I've tried the dongle on my laptop and it works, so this is not the problem....
  8. Unknown devices keep appearing in my network tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown devices keep appearing in my network tab: I frequently see unrecognised devices in the network tab of Explorer (Windows version 1909). These include smartphones, printers, TVs and "generic network" devices. They come and go very quickly. I have changed my wifi password a number of times, most recently to one...
  9. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices: [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get entangled and break, and no one likes when their wired headphone is giving problems. With a wireless [...] This post...
  10. Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.): I use an Acer Aspire with a hard drive pulled from a new Asus gaming laptop. Ever since making the change, every headset which I connect via the 3.5mm audio port have not appeared in the sound devices panel, although I can still hear sounds on my computer through them,...