Windows 10: Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

Discus and support Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mo999IP, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Mo999IP Win User

Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with “show hidden devices “ active. My battery device also doesn’t show under device management. I’ve reinstalled windows but still no changes. Any help would be appreciated

:)

Mo999IP, Dec 9, 2022

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, Dec 9, 2022
  3. dtraiN187 Win User
    device manager drivers/update/fix help

I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be awesome! I think the reason for my mouse studders/issues and also performance issues in the many games that I play is the reason behind these Drivers. Below is a image that I captured with gyazo that lists my devices.

https://gyazo.com/825cc09e1f38ba409bd23bd839c8aa08 <- (Device manager and problems w drivers)

-BenQ XL2420Z 144hz
    -Logitech G403 Prodigy
    -Corsair Vengeance K95

-When I fix the drivers that I need will the grayed out devices fix themselves/disappear in Device manager? Also, if/when I get my drivers all squared away and updated.. let's say I have some grayed out devices that are still in those sections.. is it OK to uninstall those or not?

-I also don't have any idea what those Microsoft streaming devices in Sound are!??! Could it be something I need to turn off in BIOS or?

-Lastly, what's the deal with the WAN Miniports?

Thank-you!

dtraiN187, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management - Similar Threads - Sound devices Battery

2. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  3. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  4. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  5. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  6. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: A couple of months ago my Bluetooth stop working and even it disappeared from the device manager. I have a desktop computer a Thinkcentre M900 (out of support), It came with an Intel card 8260NGW (WIFI and Bluetooth), the WIFI is working fine; it is just the Bluetooth the...
  8. Audio device suddenly disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio device suddenly disappeared from device manager: Hi, I use speakers built in my monitor (LG 27UK850). Suddenly, they have disappeared as audio source from every place in system, even from device manager. I dunno what can I do to bring them back, any ideas? submitted by /u/bajorro [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried to install its drivers but get the error below. let me know if you got any answers?? [ATTACH]...
  10. Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager

Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager: Hello, I have some problem. my bluetooth devices not appear in the device manager. i've tried to view by "show hidden device" but it's not appear. in the previous time, I uninstalled it because my bluetooth didn't work. i've read a page that told me if the bluetooth will...