Windows 10: Sound disappears randomly.

Discus and support Sound disappears randomly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vNosiry, Oct 27, 2019.

1. vNosiry Win User

Sound disappears randomly.

Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the sound icon it became red and asks to troubleshoot. I tried to solve it but it was not successful. After turning off the system it comes back.

Please if you have a solution regarding this issue share with us I see a lot of users have a sound problem like this but no proper answer on it.

Thanks

:)

vNosiry, Oct 27, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound disappears randomly. :p

cadaveca, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

Sound disappears randomly. [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Oct 27, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound disappears randomly. - Similar Threads - Sound disappears randomly

2. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming: I have to put it back in a case to reconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-randomly-disappeares/d1638da7-ceef-4cf0-9cd4-1fe8b4119791
  3. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming: I have to put it back in a case to reconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-randomly-disappeares/d1638da7-ceef-4cf0-9cd4-1fe8b4119791
  4. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound Drivers disappeared.

Sound Drivers disappeared.: Hello! My name is Gordon and I have a HP Laptop Windows 10 and I seem to have lost my sound. Following instructions it tells me to open Device Manager and uninstall but the drivers /software is not there. I keep getting "failed to create Conexant Audio Factory. The SmartAudio...
  6. Disappearing system sounds

Disappearing system sounds: Hello, several times now it happens to me that my system sounds disappear. The system is Windows 11. Only the sounds are missing when I plug in the USB drive, when I empty the trash or when some notification appears in the taskbar. Otherwise, there is sound, I solve the...
  7. random sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random sound: for some reason whenever I'm just minding my business my computer will play this random noise. I've muted every notification setting i can find yet its still happening. Sometimes its quiet sometimes its loud and it happens at random...
  8. Sound disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disappeared: Hello! Today I got new unpleasant surprise - the sound disappeared. I didn't do anything unusual today, in the evening installed PCloud and then uninstalled it. I restarted the PC but the sound didn't appear. Everything seems ok in Device Manager. In Winamp the songs don't...
  9. Sound output device will now randomly disappear

Sound output device will now randomly disappear: At random times (not on startup or anything, just while the computer is on at random times) the default sound output device will disappear, and I notice this happens in the moment because I suddenly have no sound. It gets fixed by going into sound settings, troubleshooting,...
  10. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!: I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver...