Windows 10: Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

Discus and support Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gayan_chandima, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update

Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation [​IMG]

:)

gayan_chandima, Aug 3, 2020

2. computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Surface Pro 2 Windows 10 - no sound on display port and slow video

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

If doesn't work, I suggest you to update the sound and display drivers from device manager and check.

Please follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    • Follow the same steps to update sound device.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 3, 2020
  4. PicardSB Win User

Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

No Sound Detected after update windows 10 version 2004

Sorry, but none of those suggestions worked. And are you aware that the link you provided is broken?

This is a serious problem. Changing to version 2004 has made it so there is no sound. What are we supposed to do?

PicardSB, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

1. Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation - Similar Threads - Sound Display doesn't

2. After update the info doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update the info doesn't go away: So since like two months everytime after I update my win 11 the updat won't disappear even when I refresh the site with "check for update" the same update shows up again saying "finished". To show you what I mean I'm gonna attach a few screenshots my pc language is german so...
  3. After update the info doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update the info doesn't go away: So since like two months everytime after I update my win 11 the updat won't disappear even when I refresh the site with "check for update" the same update shows up again saying "finished". To show you what I mean I'm gonna attach a few screenshots my pc language is german so...
  4. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  5. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  6. Taskbar won't go away automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away automatically: On two of my W10 computers the taskbar stays put no matter what app is open. On others, the taskbar disappears reliably. Having the taskbar not disappear is a huge problem when using Excel and other apps that have commands and adjustments at the bottom of the screen. For...
  7. CPU won't go into sleep automatically after upgrade to version 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU won't go into sleep automatically after upgrade to version 2004: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Recently upgraded to OS version 2004 Since the upgrade, the monitor will turn off when idling time reached threshold. But CPU will not go into sleep mode automatically. Password is required on wake-up so I'm sure it never went into sleep....
  8. Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...: The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG] [IMG]...
  9. Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation: The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG]...
  10. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter doesn't go away.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Basic Display Adapter doesn't go away.: So i have been having a problem with the microsoft basic display adapter for a while now. I do have my drivers updated for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphic card but the microsoft basic display adapter is still there with the error code 31. I don't know if it is the...