Windows 10: Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop

Discus and support Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing sound distortion on my new Dell 7577 laptop from the day i have purchased it. the day i purchased it it got updated to windows 1803 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saurabh_77, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop

I am facing sound distortion on my new Dell 7577 laptop from the day i have purchased it.

the day i purchased it it got updated to windows 1803 and all drivers are updated.

For Realtek my installed version is 6.0.1.8219, and again as suggested by many i have uninstalled smarttbyte application form the system.

Anything and everything was tried and tested but no luck in resolving the issue.

Very frustrated.

Following things I have tried,

1. Uninstall Smartbyte application

2. reinstall Realtek driver.

3. Install older realtek driver

3. Downgrade settings to 44Khz

4. Disabled all enhancements

5. Un-install McAfee

6. Went to Windows generic driver, then it didn't distorted but the quality of sound is not par at all

everything tried and tested but no luck

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Saurabh_77, Oct 18, 2018

2. My dell inspiron 7577 Is stuck on the Bsod

I was playing overwtch when all of a sudden my mouse froze and then my game froze and my laptop restarted and all of a sudden the bsod came up and it says

Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

The stop code is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and for about 3 hours it has stayed at 0% complete I tried turning it off and it won' turn off I tried connecting the charger and it didn't make a difference

(Dell inspiron 7577)

DiegoMontes_96, Oct 18, 2018
  3. CarlyMB Win User
    Sounds issues in Windows 10 (new Dell laptop)

I just got my new Dell Inspiron laptop, which includes the new Windows 10. The sound goes in and out while playing a video (such as Netflix). I've tried two different browsers and the Netflix app to see if it worked well on any of these. I also found some
    information from Windows about changing the sound setting (tried it - and re-started laptop, just in case) and uninstalling and reinstalling the drive. Those didn't fix the issue. We also plugged in some external speakers through the headphone jack to make
    sure it wasn't the speakers themselves. The sound going in and out still occurred - clearly not a hardware issue. Any one have any suggestions?

CarlyMB, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop

No sound on my NEW Dell laptop (Windows 10)

Please help get sound back on my NEW Dell laptop (Windows 10)

barryculham, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop

1. Sound distorion on New Dell 7577 laptop - Similar Threads - Sound distorion Dell

2. New Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Dell laptop: Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator". But this is for personal use and not related...
  3. Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD: I have a Dell Inspiron 7577 running Win10 Pro 64. It has crashed every week or two for the last year or so. I'm trying to fix the issue. The BSOD error message is usually IRQL not less or equal although it its sometimes something else. I have run Memtest, Chkdsk, SFC that all...
  4. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...
  5. Webcam Issues - Dell Inspiron 15 7577 - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam Issues - Dell Inspiron 15 7577 - Windows 10: Good Afternoon: I have not used my webcam on the above-referenced laptop for quite some time. I went to use it on zoom quarantine fun etc, and neither zoom nor skype will recognize that there is an integrated Webcam. After further investigation, the Camera app comes up...
  6. new Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new Dell laptop: I’ve purchased a new Dell laptop. Could you help me with this questions. I cannot figure out how to take photos using it. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-laptop/ddfa338b-d286-4f4c-9fb8-59dcc596ebfb
  7. no sound on new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on new Dell desktop: my new Dell inspiron has no sound. ran diagnostics, reloaded Windows 10, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-new-dell-desktop/9ed1bfde-485a-4df3-964a-28bc7ba25400
  8. Windows 1809 Update for Dell Inspiron 7577

Windows 1809 Update for Dell Inspiron 7577: Hi everyone, I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 7577. According to Dell's website, this particular model has already been tested for the Oct 2018 Windows Update. Up until now, when i click the "check for updates", there is still no 1809 update for my machine. I know there's a...
  9. only stereo - Dell 7577 and Denon x3200w no passthrough/bitstream

only stereo - Dell 7577 and Denon x3200w no passthrough/bitstream: Hello, I have notebook Dell 7577 connected via HDMI to avr Denon x3200w. Until an approx. month ago (cannot exactly specify the date maybe two months) I was using this setup for DTS, Dolby Atmos, 7.0 etc setup (passthrough/bitstream) sound from notebook to avr. I was able to...
  10. Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop: I am facing sound distortion on my new Dell 7577 laptop from the day i have purchased it. the day i purchased it it got updated to windows 1803 and all drivers are updated. For Realtek my installed version is 6.0.1.8219, and again as suggested by many i have uninstalled...