Windows 10: Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency

Discus and support Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I have had this issue for a while now and I have not figured out a way to stop it. I have tried reinstalling windows and have updated drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kohkisparten117, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency

Hello. I have had this issue for a while now and I have not figured out a way to stop it. I have tried reinstalling windows and have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. DPC latency checker stats are below.

Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency [​IMG]

Thank you.

:)

kohkisparten117, Apr 13, 2017

2. Extremely high DPC Latency from Directx Graphics Kernel since Anniversary Update.

The problem still occurs when I am on clean boot mode. As I stated, I installed each and every driver of my motherboard. As I also said, I used an external sound card (microphone with integrated sound card) to check if the problem persists. The problem
    is not related to sound. Something is messed up with dxkrnl.sys since the latest windows update that causes high DPC latency, causing the dropouts and the cracking sounds

John Panagiotou, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency

1. Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency - Similar Threads - Sound Distortion Possibly

2. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  3. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  4. Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering: My Windows is completely up to date, though I was having this issue even before I updated it to the latest version a couple days ago. Used Latencymon to figure out what was going on and ndis.sys seemed to be the culprit, it recommended disabling the WLAN adapter but I kind of...
  5. High DPC latency causing audio pops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  6. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  7. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. high DPC latency and audio distortion (crackling and popping sounds)

high DPC latency and audio distortion (crackling and popping sounds): Hi guys, Yesterday evening I was watching some youtube videos when suddenly the sound cut out. I turned the volume back up only to find there was a loud staticky crackling pop as the only audio output. Audio output is fine on headphones. I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 (with...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843