Windows 10: Sound does not work in Minecraft

Discus and support Sound does not work in Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QWUMe, Feb 9, 2020.

1. QWUMe Win User

Sound does not work in Minecraft

There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I installed Minecraft after this and there was no sound to be heard. I reset the app, turned of sound enhancements, and deleted and reinstalled Minecraft once again. Any ideas on why the sound is not working?

:)

QWUMe, Feb 9, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 9, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound does not work in Minecraft :p

cadaveca, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Sound does not work in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Sound does Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones: Hello, This sound issue just started yesterday, I was playing minecraft without an issue. I went to go record something so i pressed windows key + G to bring up the game menu. I clicked record last 30 seconds and then when I clicked back on to the game I had no sound. I...
  3. the desktop sound icon does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    the desktop sound icon does not work: the icon for sound on my task bar does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-sound-icon-does-not-work/adf08a8f-a54b-4c25-9889-70a78bc6911c
  4. The sound does not work after the 1909 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sound does not work after the 1909 update: Hi, the problem is that there is a problem with the sound after the 1909 update. When trying to play the test sound, there is an error "The test sound cannot be played" and there is no sound in applications such as the browser, etc....
  5. App sound does not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App sound does not working properly: Though my problem has been solved after taking help of windows virtual help assistance but it happens frequently that when I set app like Battery level app to alert me when battery level reaches certain level but it does not ring alarm. There are two problems I find so many...
  6. Minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working: I own minecraft on my pc but it wont show up on my Microsoft account, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-working/40b54760-9726-4470-8000-2697420665d6
  7. My sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound does not work: How do I fix my sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-does-not-work/2c6f9b58-d593-405b-8744-1ec69a24d0e3
  8. Minecraft is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is not working: When I click on Minecraft, it doesn’t respond. I receive a message saying that Minecraft is not working. But the Minecraft launcher goes fine. The issue shows up when I click on "play 1.13.2 latest release"....
  9. Minecraft does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft does not work: Hi, I recently purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft store and when I was playing the app shut down and when I try to play on servers it says that I need to unlock the full game although I had just bought it. I have tried to uninstall and re install the game, restart my...
  10. Sound exit does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound exit does not work: Hello. After windows 10 update the sound does not work. I looked in device manager - the drivers have. In device manager is written that sound device is not joined. In taskbar lower right corner dynamics are with red cross and after right click is written that dynamics are...