Windows 10: Sound does not work in Minecraft

Discus and support Sound does not work in Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QWUMe, Feb 9, 2020.

1. QWUMe Win User

Sound does not work in Minecraft

There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I installed Minecraft after this and there was no sound to be heard. I reset the app, turned of sound enhancements, and deleted and reinstalled Minecraft once again. Any ideas on why the sound is not working?

:)

QWUMe, Feb 9, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 9, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound does not work in Minecraft :p

cadaveca, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Sound does not work in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Sound does Minecraft

2. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sound does not work: the sound does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-does-not-work/2f9824b4-51bc-4f9a-8037-ebcedfaf4603
  3. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the sound does not work: the sound does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-does-not-work/2f9824b4-51bc-4f9a-8037-ebcedfaf4603
  4. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  6. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  7. Sound does not work

8. Minecraft does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft does not work: so i have downloaded minecraft on my computer , it was still working like 3 days ago but it suddenly stopped , every time I press on Minecraft it just comes up with a grey tab and that's it, I tried deleting it and then installing it back in but it still doesn't work , my...
  9. Sound does not work

Sound does not work: My laptop cannot play audio anymore It says it can't detect the audio device. 1. I already used Device Manager to uninstall or update the drivers 2. I already restarted my computer multiple times 3. I already used the Windows Troubleshooting thing, and it says: Issues...
  10. Minecraft does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft does not work: Hi, I recently purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft store and when I was playing the app shut down and when I try to play on servers it says that I need to unlock the full game although I had just bought it. I have tried to uninstall and re install the game, restart my...