Windows 10: Sound does not work

Discus and support Sound does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielDeatherage756, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Sound does not work

I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and see something, but it doesn't work when I plug in my headphones. I pulled the cable out of my computer and out of my computer and plugged it back into my computer and it still doesn't work. I don't know what I should do.

:)

DanielDeatherage756, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Sound does not work

1. Sound does not work - Similar Threads - Sound does

2. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  3. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  4. Windows Soundmixer does not save sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Soundmixer does not save sound settings: Dear Community,I have a problem with my soundmixer. I am someone who enjoys having the windows system sounds to a very low level. Like 5%. while games and other application should be louder 80%-100%. However, the windows system sounds randomly reset to 100%, causing pain in...
  5. Windows Soundmixer does not save sound settings

Windows Soundmixer does not save sound settings: Dear Community,I have a problem with my soundmixer. I am someone who enjoys having the windows system sounds to a very low level. Like 5%. while games and other application should be louder 80%-100%. However, the windows system sounds randomly reset to 100%, causing pain in...
  6. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  7. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  8. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?: I am currently on windows 10 pro 22H2. I use spotify desktop for listening to music. The problem is that for certain occasions, in I switch windows, like if im in chrome searching on 15 volume, and i go back into spotify, it brings back the volume to 4. What can I do to stop...
  9. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?: I am currently on windows 10 pro 22H2. I use spotify desktop for listening to music. The problem is that for certain occasions, in I switch windows, like if im in chrome searching on 15 volume, and i go back into spotify, it brings back the volume to 4. What can I do to stop...
  10. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming