Windows 10: Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home

Discus and support Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've followed the guidelines on this site via Device Manager to re-install the driver, this works for a few days and then the sound goes again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NarinderJit1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home

Hi

I've followed the guidelines on this site via Device Manager to re-install the driver, this works for a few days and then the sound goes again. This has been going on for several weeks, I keep re-installing the driver but then it goes sometimes giving a code 10 error message. The device properties is saying the device is working fine, there are no speaker enhancements and the volume is up.

Any ideas please?

Narinder

:)

NarinderJit1, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 21, 2018
  4. chispy Win User

Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home

1. Sound doesn't work after re-installing driver in windows 10 - home - Similar Threads - Sound doesn't installing

2. Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work: So.....I am currently running Windows 10 on a Surface Book 3. I got a new microphone, and was trying to install the drivers to get it to work. So I installed:Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and...
  3. After windows 10 re-install, mouse and keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 re-install, mouse and keyboard doesn't work.: Windows had some bugs so I decided to reinstall windows and completely erase the harddrive windows 10 option, did not erase myself. After a LOOOOONNGGGG time, windows was uninstalled. So before re-installation, I am prompted with a blue screen asking me about my country,...
  4. No sound on speakers after installing Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on speakers after installing Windows 10 Home: After installing Windows 10 on my HP Windows 7 there is no sound on the system speakers. I do have sound coming through the headphone jack. Laptop computer is HP ProBook 4530s with core i3 and 8.00 GB Ram CPU @ 2.10GHz 64 bit. Any help is very much appreciated!...
  5. Can't Re-install Sound Driver

Can't Re-install Sound Driver: My computer's sound driver has been playing up for a while. Whenever I'm playing audio, eventually static plays through the speakers followed by the sound driver breaking there is a red x on the speaker icon in the taskbar and there is a message saying "No headphones or...
  6. Windows 10 Home cannot be activated after re-installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home cannot be activated after re-installation: I had an activated installation of Windows 10 Home on my machine. I recently re-installed Windows 10 Home on my machine, using the "Reset this PC" option under the "Recovery" menu Windows Settings >> Update & Security >> Recovery >> Reset this PC The re-installation was...
  7. Re-Installing Windows 10 Home

Re-Installing Windows 10 Home: Hi All, I have a huge request. I have an HP laptop that I have tried to restart several times with no such luck in fixing. What I want to do is wipe the hard drive with a propriety HDD wiper/cleaner. I need to partition the hard drive, get the computer to acknowledge it has...
  8. Installing Driver Doesn't Work

Installing Driver Doesn't Work: I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner. It used to be installed on a computer running Windows 7. I just hooked up the scanner. When I tried to download the driver using Windows automatic search for the drivers function, it told me that no drivers are available. I...
  9. Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10: Hello! I've encountered some sound problems on my HP laptop. I was casually surfing the web when I noticed the sound icon in the toolbar, it seemed like was no audio output device installed, although I had been using Realtek since the very beginning and everything was fine. I...
  10. Re Install of windows 10 home

Re Install of windows 10 home: I got this desktop with windows 10 home pre installed when I bought it from Zoostorm computers. I have some small issues with it,As you may see one of my postings regarding problem with the mail app. Now my question is if and when I decide to do a clean install of windows...