Windows 10: Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

Discus and support Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the update a few months ago, my sound does not work for YouTube and some other videos. It works for anything on my computer. Settings all show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KTiff, Mar 30, 2020.

1. KTiff Win User

Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

Since the update a few months ago, my sound does not work for YouTube and some other videos. It works for anything on my computer. Settings all show not muted. Sound meter shows volume is turned up. Sound drivers have been updated. Troubleshooter not detecting problem. Recommendations?

:)

KTiff, Mar 30, 2020
  2. nuno_14 Win User

Nokia Asha 206 Youtube player doesn´t and flash to view other sites with video or radio.

Hello.

I bought recently a nokia asha 206 , but there is problems , no vídeos , no youtube, in other sites that have video doesn´t work to , videos that i trasfer from my computer to the sd card doesn´t work. The rest is a great nokia phone.

Can you solve this with a small file update?

Thank´s .

N

nuno_14, Mar 30, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

C7, Flash Player doesn´t work

Everytime I try to watch a Flash Video (Youtube, etc) the browser crashes and the phone return to homescreen. Already turned it off and took out the battery and restarted it, but the crashing won´t stop.

The first day I checked the youtube page there was jsut a tiny video to watch but the browser didn´t crash, a few hours later I surfed on this page again ant the crashing started...

I also tried the Opera mobile 10.1 browser, but it seems that this brower does not support flash in the symbian version and Multitouch doesn´t work either. All in all I prefer the nokia browser (when flash does work properlySound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos :))

Anyone with similar problems with the flash player? solutions?

unikum---01, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

1. Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos - Similar Threads - Sound doesn't YouTube

2. YouTube videos sounding muffled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube videos sounding muffled.: Seriously. This started happening a few weeks ago and now it's only gotten worse. Every youtube video I play sounds like it's being played thru speakers that are 10 feet underwater. This same thing is happening on Edge and Firefox browsers. It's not happening on audio files...
  3. YouTube videos sounding muffled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube videos sounding muffled.: Seriously. This started happening a few weeks ago and now it's only gotten worse. Every youtube video I play sounds like it's being played thru speakers that are 10 feet underwater. This same thing is happening on Edge and Firefox browsers. It's not happening on audio files...
  4. Sound works on youtube, garbled in every other app, ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound works on youtube, garbled in every other app, ideas?: Netflix, hulu, shudder all garbled. It only works on youtube. I have tried multiple browsers. I have updated all the drivers. Any thoughts? Thanks. submitted by /u/LuciferJonez [link] [comments]...
  5. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  6. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  7. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. sound not working in youtube

sound not working in youtube: but works in disney and amazon prime. i have recover,reset, restarted and downloaded updates to no avail. can you help PLEASE. Tony G. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-working-in-youtube/7592f0dd-197e-4726-8177-2409c5462139
  9. sound on youtube videos

sound on youtube videos: I can not increase the volume on down loaded you tube videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-youtube-videos/796ece82-bfc5-4e30-89c4-f72ab268cc00
  10. YouTube and other sites videos do not open

YouTube and other sites videos do not open: Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around. Using Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-and-other-sites-videos-do-not-open/fa7e78bd-e6dc-4dc2-b3ca-b1bfc30f403d