Windows 10: Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc

Discus and support Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently installed windows 10 home to my pc form windows 7 but, when the installation is complete the audio is unavailable. It says " No audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thevindukottege, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc

Hi, I recently installed windows 10 home to my pc form windows 7 but, when the installation is complete the audio is unavailable. It says " No audio output device is installed ". I searched the internet and did all the things they said to do like uninstalling the drive and restarting, updating windows, etc... . Even the troubleshooter says that it hasn't detected any problems. Please give me a solution for this problem.

:)

Thevindukottege, Oct 31, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc :p

cadaveca, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc

Win 10 1607 sound speakers and headphones

No errors and all troubleshooting step to include having Microsoft support take over my desktop twice stepping back to Win 10 1511 which works fine then reloading Win 10 1607 which still failed to fix it. The only fix was to buy Headphones with a USB
    connection which work, but my plug in 3.5 mm jacks do not as sound plays from both headset and main speakers and support tech said I should wait for up dated sound drivers to make the 3.5 mm jacks work because the second level Microsoft tech could not fix
    it.

Motoring on,

Nick Ferrantino

(713)802-9393

NicholasFerrantino, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc

1. Sound dose not work in my win 10 pc - Similar Threads - Sound dose

2. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  3. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  4. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  7. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  9. When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...: Thus happens when I plug the charger pin in charging port at some angle it charges and in some angle it dose not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-charger-it-makes/183d6340-569a-47cd-b4d1-02488614ece2
  10. When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...

When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...: Thus happens when I plug the charger pin in charging port at some angle it charges and in some angle it dose not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-charger-it-makes/183d6340-569a-47cd-b4d1-02488614ece2