Windows 10: sound drive not working properly

Discus and support sound drive not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sound drive not working properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by binu m ninan, Dec 1, 2022.

1. sound drive not working properly

sound drive not working properly

:)

binu m ninan, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

sound drive not working properly

1. sound drive not working properly - Similar Threads - sound drive working

2. Sound drivers are not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound drivers are not working properly: Hi Team,Sound is not audible, I have tried to troubleshoot and found might be drivers are outdated. I have tried to update drivers but could not do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-drivers-are-not-working-properly/950a1967-1bf6-488c-a1ff-b2ac0f605f41
  3. Sound drivers are not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound drivers are not working properly: Hi Team,Sound is not audible, I have tried to troubleshoot and found might be drivers are outdated. I have tried to update drivers but could not do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-drivers-are-not-working-properly/950a1967-1bf6-488c-a1ff-b2ac0f605f41
  4. Sound not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  5. Sound not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  6. sound drive not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound drive not working properly: sound drive not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-drive-not-working-properly/97167081-d64b-4485-95ed-21d1f28c2145
  7. my system sound is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my system sound is not working properly.: my system sound is not working properly. If am watching or attenting clases by audio stops then i restart it will work for few minutes less than 5 minutes. what is the solution for this?...
  8. Sound System not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound System not working properly: Sound comes out of computer speakers but when I plug my headphones in there is no sound at all. The headphones do work and I had a recent update that might have caused the problem. I am just unaware of how to fix the problem....
  9. windows 10 sounds not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 sounds not working properly: Hello, I've upgraded my PC to windows 10 and sounds are not working properly. I can hear the sounds on headphone but not very clear. I barely hear if someone speaks and a lot of noise and the voice is distorted. I do not have built-in speakers in my machine. Volume is ok...
  10. Startup sound not working. except this all sounds are working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup sound not working. except this all sounds are working properly: I have updated all the drivers. I have checked the dialogue box startupsound in <sound <control panel but no use. I have changed logon and logoff values from 1 to o in device manager but it didn't worked....