Windows 10: Sound driver won't install

Discus and support Sound driver won't install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My sound driver doesn't work and i tried installing Realtek HD Audio Driver and it won't install. It just restarts with the same issue. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Profound_Psyche, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Sound driver won't install

My sound driver doesn't work and i tried installing Realtek HD Audio Driver and it won't install.

It just restarts with the same issue.

submitted by /u/Profound_Psyche
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Profound_Psyche, Apr 17, 2020

2. Sound driver won't instal properly

go to device manager, the right click on the sound driver in the list... disable it

then in your web browser go to the microsoft update page, find a driver for it... (in the hardware section after scanning for updates).

that should work and youll need to reboot afterwards

twicksisted, Apr 17, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. fireberd Win User

Sound driver won't install

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Sound driver won't install

1. Sound driver won't install - Similar Threads - Sound driver won't

2. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.: Hi,My laptop suddenly couldn't play any sound at all. I tried reinstalling the driver using the one that provided from the manufacturer, restarting the services and restarting the system so many times and none worked. I would really appreciate any help for this, this is my...
  3. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.: Hi,My laptop suddenly couldn't play any sound at all. I tried reinstalling the driver using the one that provided from the manufacturer, restarting the services and restarting the system so many times and none worked. I would really appreciate any help for this, this is my...
  4. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer driver won't install

Printer driver won't install: I just reset Windows 10 64bit on my Lenovo Yoga; when I go to install the two printers a Brother and a Canon, both show this error during the install: [ATTACH] I have made numerous efforts at troubleshooting including a couple of hours with Brother support service; did a...
  6. Sound drivers cannot be installed

Sound drivers cannot be installed: Good day, I have re-installed windows. Installed all of the drivers provided by my manufacturer. I cannot get the sound to work. I have tried everything I know how, and have read everything already on this forum. After installing my manufacturers driver, I get this...
  7. Could not install the sound driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not install the sound driver: Sir, I could not install the realtek audio driver for my pc windows 10. And the error code is 0x803FB005. How can i fix this. If you are helping me i will be very grateful to you....
  8. Drivers Won't Install

Drivers Won't Install: Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still wasn't fixed. Because of this I decided to reformat my SSD and perform a clean install of Windows 10. After installing I was...
  9. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...
  10. Update to 10130 No sound drivers won't install

Update to 10130 No sound drivers won't install: As above my rig updated to build 10130 I had no sound (SoundBlaster Zx) played around a bit but couldn't get it to work, so I uninstalled it and now it will not reinstall. I have run a cleaner so it got rid of all creative stuff tried again but no good, any ideas please ? 6587