Windows 10: sound drivers

Discus and support sound drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have anew hp mini desktop which is working fine. I just installed new amazon basics speakers they come up fine show they are working but no sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thechief88, Aug 13, 2019 at 6:42 PM.

1. sound drivers

I have anew hp mini desktop which is working fine. I just installed new amazon basics speakers they come up fine show they are working but no sound. Help

:)

2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

4. cadaveca Win User

sound drivers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound drivers :p

Thema:

sound drivers

1. sound drivers - Similar Threads - sound drivers

2. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver: I brought new sound blasterX katana firstly I connected with PC by Bluetooth, it's work find then I updated firmware and install sound blaster connect. After lunch sound blaster connect it's notified "your audio device cannot be detected please check your connection". I...
  3. I have no sound after I updated the driver?

I have no sound after I updated the driver?: I have no sound when I updated driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-after-i-updated-the-driver/a6683454-4c2e-441d-9109-48693f1b1a7a
  4. anvsoft virtual sound driver

anvsoft virtual sound driver: I need the anvsoft virtual sound device back, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anvsoft-virtual-sound-driver/579f2da8-1474-45ba-ac4f-5bc16b1170ed
  5. realtek driver popping sound when restarting or waking or sleeping

realtek driver popping sound when restarting or waking or sleeping: I have realtek audio on my gigabyte z270n-wifi motherboard. Using the driver from the gigabyte website (recently released for 1903), or using ANY other realtek driver I have been able to find of various vintages, I always get a loud popping sound from my speakers when I...
  6. dell precision m6800 sound driver always messed up when windows 10 updates why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell precision m6800 sound driver always messed up when windows 10 updates why?: Why would a Windows 10 update effect the sound driver in a Dell Precision laptop? Not all the time, but every couple times of updates. I've tried different versions of the Realtek driver, but keep going to the one that works from Dell. The version that ends with "6098" I...
  7. Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again)

Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again): I had this problem several years ago when I updated my desktop from Windwos 7 to 10 under the free offer. But when I did so, I could never get my Creative SB X-FI sound card to produce sound in my 5.1 speaker system. I did everything, and even posted on this forum. Could...
  8. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem: Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them,...
  9. Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.: I downloaded drivers for sound by website for my motherboard and sound didn't work. the only working audio jack is on my monitor. So I decided to solve this with driver easy PRO version and i updated all my drivers but sound still doesn't work. I have on board audio devices...
  10. Sound driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound driver: How do I reinstall IDT Audio? I accidentally uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver/5a30b7b5-6e47-4ff3-bc84-82ccbedea7aa