Windows 10: Sound drops for no reason

Discus and support Sound drops for no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound dropping everytime I play music or even playing games. I have headset connected and sometimes at the middle of games, videos or music sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by silas.spencer, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Sound drops for no reason

My sound dropping everytime I play music or even playing games. I have headset connected and sometimes at the middle of games, videos or music sound will drop to 0. I tried the headset to other device but no issue at all. I disconnected my headset and use my speaker and same issue occurs. My Windows is 10 and it is updated to latest version for your info.

:)

silas.spencer, Dec 2, 2022

2. Sounds drops for no reason

My sound volume in my laptop keeps on dropping for no reason at all. I have Windows 10 and 5 days after updating my Windows I have this issue were my sounds keeps on dropping for no reason. When listening to music I noticed that the sound drops slowly and even while Im watching movies online still got the same issue.

matteo_williamson36, Dec 2, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound drops for no reason :p

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sound drops for no reason

Windows 10 Sound completely broken after using XSplit

Hi,

Compatibility issue or corrupted/outdated application may be the possible reason why the sound was not working. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the application?

Meanwhile, we suggest that follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your sound issues. You may choose other troubleshooting steps by clicking the drop-down menu.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Sound drops for no reason

1. Sound drops for no reason - Similar Threads - Sound drops reason

2. Sound drops for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound drops for no reason: My sound dropping everytime I play music or even playing games. I have headset connected and sometimes at the middle of games, videos or music sound will drop to 0. I tried the headset to other device but no issue at all. I disconnected my headset and use my speaker and same...
  3. Sound drops for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound drops for no reason: My sound dropping everytime I play music or even playing games. I have headset connected and sometimes at the middle of games, videos or music sound will drop to 0. I tried the headset to other device but no issue at all. I disconnected my headset and use my speaker and same...
  4. Sounds drops for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sounds drops for no reason: My sound volume in my laptop keeps on dropping for no reason at all. I have Windows 10 and 5 days after updating my Windows I have this issue were my sounds keeps on dropping for no reason. When listening to music I noticed that the sound drops slowly and even while Im...
  5. Sounds drops for no reason

Sounds drops for no reason: My sound volume in my laptop keeps on dropping for no reason at all. I have Windows 10 and 5 days after updating my Windows I have this issue were my sounds keeps on dropping for no reason. When listening to music I noticed that the sound drops slowly and even while Im...
  6. Sounds drops for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. internet speed dropped for no reason

internet speed dropped for no reason: my download is all the way down to 3 mbps, i changed no settings to make this happen, it happened on its own after work about 8pm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-dropped-for-no-reason/79e8fa04-14b8-4078-8cfe-e4a6453595a2
  8. internet speed dropped for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet speed dropped for no reason: my download is all the way down to 3 mbps, i changed no settings to make this happen, it happened on its own after work about 8pm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-dropped-for-no-reason/79e8fa04-14b8-4078-8cfe-e4a6453595a2
  9. bars randomly dropping for no reason

bars randomly dropping for no reason: so while doing anything like talking to my freinds on discord or paying a game like destiny 2, randomly my wifis bars start to drop only down to 2 for no reason, idk what is causing this...
  10. Internet dropping for unknown reason

Internet dropping for unknown reason: I’ve recently been experiencing a network issue in which web pages suddenly will fail to load, despite the wifi connection remaining fine. It happens randomly but is guaranteed to happen within the first hour of browsing the web. It does not happen with other devices, and...