Windows 10: Sound Echo using windows10

Discus and support Sound Echo using windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10. I don't know how to fix the echo/noise in my laptop, when I unplug the microphone, there is this irritating noise and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Che_26, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Che_26 Win User

Sound Echo using windows10

I'm using windows 10. I don't know how to fix the echo/noise in my laptop, when I unplug the microphone, there is this irritating noise and there is also a time that noise occurs even plugging the microphone. In the sound setting,there is no equilizer/echo etc unlike when I was still using windows 7...

Thank you for your help!

:)

Che_26, Aug 15, 2018

2. Echo sound effect since last update.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Audio Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your
    sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following
    the instructions given in the website.

Step 3:

Test the sound from Control Panel.

1. Here’s how: Right-click on sound icon in the taskbar and select Recording Devices“”.

2. Select “Playback”.

3. Go to “Configure” Tab and click on Test. Is there any echo?

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 15, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Echo using windows10 :p

cadaveca, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Sound Echo using windows10

Windows 10 Sound is Echoing?!

Hi Savannah,

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    • Are you using any external audio devices?

This issue could have happened due to any corrupted or outdated drivers.

As an initial step, let's Install all the pending updates on your computer and check if the issue still persist; Follow the below steps to check for pending updates.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.
    • Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to refer to the below link and try all the troubleshooting steps provided.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the issue will get resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Sound Echo using windows10

1. Sound Echo using windows10 - Similar Threads - Sound Echo using

2. bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth echo device connected but no sound: I have removed and paired my Alexa Echo device and it shows connected but I get no sound to that device. Only the pc sound is actually there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-echo-device-connected-but-no-sound/ff8b3a84-6783-4c5f-aa27-3a93cc8743c6
  3. Echoing sound with headphone mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Echoing sound with headphone mic: Hi. Does anyone know how to stop the sound from being tinny and echoing when recording using the camera app and a headphone mic set? I don't really understand what the sound settings do, so I might have set them wrong....
  4. Sound echo after Windows update

Sound echo after Windows update: I have a HP spectre x360 ae13 computer running windows 10. After doing an update 2020-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4497165 and feature update 1909 on Tuesday 26th the internal speaker on my laptop echos all sounds. This computer uses Realtek...
  5. echo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    echo sound: Why dose the sound on my new dell G7 17 laptop have an echo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-sound/cd7930b9-e7ab-4e02-9a4e-682ac6644349
  6. STOP ECHO SOUNDS!

STOP ECHO SOUNDS!: ECHO SOUNDS IN WINDOWS 10 HOW CAN BE STOPPED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-echo-sounds/cf75ad51-19c2-49c0-916d-c78ec6dadcb1
  7. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker: I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything to get it connected. First I couldn't even find the Echo as a device. It did finally show up in "add a device" after I...
  8. Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.

Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.: HI, I have a new Dell Inspiron 5770, with a Realtek audio card and I'm having issues with the sound. When I play any audio source at all through the speakers, I get a persistent echo, as if the same audio is playing a fraction of a millisecond after the other. This happens...
  9. echo sound

echo sound: My laptop has distorted sound and an echo, iv'e tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers witch has made enhancement tab disappear but i did try turning them off before drivers and it did not help....
  10. sound echo

sound echo: my laptop is replaying every sound around it as an echo, even with no mics or headphones attached, I tried and disabled my laptop mice and it stopped the echo , then I tried to disable speakers, and that stopped the echo too, but I need them both to work, what to do? I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. echo sound when playing music in windows10