Windows 10: Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

Discus and support Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using the graphic EQ in Sounds but decided I wanted to try another graphic EQ, so I downloaded and installed Equalizer Pro which wanted me to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by razingkane, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

I was using the graphic EQ in Sounds but decided I wanted to try another graphic EQ, so I downloaded and installed Equalizer Pro which wanted me to buy a license before trying, so I uninstalled Equalizer Pro. I immediately noticed a difference in sound quality and found that by uninstalling Equalizer Pro my Enhancement Tab with the graphic EQ was also uninstalled. How do I get the Enhancement tab back?
    Windows 10 (Anniversary)
    Realtek 6.0.1.7535

:)

razingkane, Aug 20, 2016

2. Remove Loudness Equalization windows 10

Well then enable some of them

Loudness equalization

sound equalizer

speaker fill

bass management

Play around with them and see if you fix your issue

seahawks65, Aug 20, 2016
  3. sounds enhancements tab missing

Hi,

Based on the information you provided, it's possible that Realek made some adjustments about the features of the driver. They may have removed this feature/tab with the latest update. We suggest that you get in touch with Realtek support as they have the
    information and tools for this kind of issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 20, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

Have you tried reinstalling Realtek? That would be my first step. When you reinstall Realtek, the first thing it does is uninstall Realtek, then forces you to restart and then does a new install after the restart (and has you restart again).

Give that a shot.

fireberd, Aug 21, 2016
  5. That worked did not dawn on me that Realtek and Microsoft Sound were connected like that. Thank you

razingkane, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

1. Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro - Similar Threads - Sound Enhancement tab

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  4. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  6. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  7. Sound enhancement tab missing-needed for sub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound enhancement tab missing-needed for sub: I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers multiple times, I've gone to their website which has old drivers and also my motherboard website which has new drivers. I need the enhancement tabs because It offers the ability to switch the center and sub. I have a sub plugged into...
  8. Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone: I have no idea what to do... please help. submitted by /u/_AlexOne_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuehxv/enhancement_tab_missing_from_sounds_microphone/
  9. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909