Windows 10: sound equalization on windows10

Discus and support sound equalization on windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i adjust/access the equalizer on Windows10? when i play music thru my JBL mobile speaker it sounds so flat. On any other device, my JBL sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jimbosasto&, Oct 9, 2018.

1. sound equalization on windows10

how do i adjust/access the equalizer on Windows10? when i play music thru my JBL mobile speaker it sounds so flat. On any other device, my JBL sounds totally rockin'.

:)

Jimbosasto&, Oct 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound equalization on windows10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Sound Equalizer

Hi Benjamin,

We'd like to ask for additional information so we can provide the appropriate solution to your concern. Please answer the following:

• Are you using an external or internal speaker?
    • If you are using an external speaker, it depends with the driver of your device if there is an equalizer included in the settings, have you already checked if there is an equalizer option included in it?
    • For initial troubleshooting, we recommend that you run the built-in troubleshooter.
    • On the Search bar, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click it from the search result.
    • In the Control Panel, click View all.
    • Locate Playing Audio to automatically address the sound issue.
    • Follow on-screen guide.
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 9, 2018
  4. sound equalization on windows10

Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

sound equalization on windows10

1. sound equalization on windows10 - Similar Threads - sound equalization windows10

2. how to enable sound equalization in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable sound equalization in windows 11: I am attempting to enable audio equalization for windows 11. I followed a video tutorial, by downloading the latest Realtek audio driver, then opening my sound settings and enabling the equalizer. I am not given this option. I see no equalizer selection in my sound settings....
  3. How to restore sound on a windows10 recording?

How to restore sound on a windows10 recording?: Hello, I recorded something and after viewing that recording, I noticed that it has no sound. There was no problem with the audio, because I used this option for a while and it went well. Last time I used it was last week and everything went well. Earlier this week monday,...
  4. Equalizer or sound conditioning for media player???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Equalizer or sound conditioning for media player???: Media player used to have an equalizer and sound conditioning. I cannot find this anymore in windows 10. I tried checking for plug ins, but they all seem to want subscriptions for $$$ to use them or they will insert ads! All the software I have had, never had to...
  5. There is no option for Sound Equalizer

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no option for Sound Equalizer: Hello. I keep reading about how to find the Equalizer option in Windows 10. I've even watched videos. But the option for Equalizer does not exist in my system. The only options I have in my Speakers Properties under the Enhancement tab are Bass Boost, Virtual Surround, Room...
  6. Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows10 Pro-Version 20H2

Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows10 Pro-Version 20H2: I have owned this computer for 1 1/2 years and have never been able to find my Realtek Audio Equalizer until now. I have searched everywhere on the net and NOBODY YET HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ADEQUATE ANSWER THAT WORKS ! Some say it doesn't have an EQ, so I searched...
  7. No sound with Intel SST & Windows10

No sound with Intel SST & Windows10: I've seen numerous questions about suddenly losing all sound on computers using Intel SST device drivers. Mine was on an HP Spectre X360. None of the usual suggestions worked. My problem was solved by this: In the Control Panel / Device Manger, open "System Devices" and...
  8. "Sound Equalizer"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sound Equalizer": I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external, speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port. Now, all my music, videos, movies, sound great! I do have one question? The sound, I hear . . . is a bit bassey. The mids, and high end, need boosting!...
  9. Sound Echo using windows10

Sound Echo using windows10: I'm using windows 10. I don't know how to fix the echo/noise in my laptop, when I unplug the microphone, there is this irritating noise and there is also a time that noise occurs even plugging the microphone. In the sound setting,there is no equilizer/echo etc unlike when I...
  10. Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?: Is there a global sound equalizer for windows 10? I need one to tweak the sound of my bluetooth headset which sounds crappy. Let me know guys where I can download it from. 75004

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off eccho in sound playback on windows10