Windows 10: "Sound Equalizer"

Discus and support "Sound Equalizer" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external, speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port. Now, all my music, videos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Apr 9, 2020.

1. "Sound Equalizer"

I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external,
    speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port.

Now, all my music, videos, movies, sound great! I do have one question?
    The sound, I hear . . . is a bit bassey. The mids, and high end, need boosting!

Is their some sort of a, sound equalizer, that can fix that?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Apr 9, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue "Sound Equalizer" :p

cadaveca, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Sound Equalizer

Hi Benjamin,

We'd like to ask for additional information so we can provide the appropriate solution to your concern. Please answer the following:

• Are you using an external or internal speaker?
    • If you are using an external speaker, it depends with the driver of your device if there is an equalizer included in the settings, have you already checked if there is an equalizer option included in it?
    • For initial troubleshooting, we recommend that you run the built-in troubleshooter.
    • On the Search bar, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click it from the search result.
    • In the Control Panel, click View all.
    • Locate Playing Audio to automatically address the sound issue.
    • Follow on-screen guide.
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 9, 2020
  4. "Sound Equalizer"

Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

"Sound Equalizer"

1. "Sound Equalizer" - Similar Threads - Sound Equalizer

2. why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...: hi. I just updated to windows 11 and after using it for a few months i found out that my MSI Realtek audio console's sound effects are not working. Or any effects i change when i go to another tab and come back it changes back. Sound effects, Room Correction nothing is...
  3. why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...: hi. I just updated to windows 11 and after using it for a few months i found out that my MSI Realtek audio console's sound effects are not working. Or any effects i change when i go to another tab and come back it changes back. Sound effects, Room Correction nothing is...
  4. Installed Equalizer APO on Windows 11, and it turned off all output sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Equalizer APO on Windows 11, and it turned off all output sounds: Hello All, I have a laptop running Windows 11, and I tried to install an equalizing application to enhance my USB headphones sound quality, but it seems to have completely muted all sound from the laptop somehow....It was called Equalizer APO, and was recommended for this...
  5. Installed Equalizer APO on Windows 11, and it turned off all output sounds

Installed Equalizer APO on Windows 11, and it turned off all output sounds: Hello All, I have a laptop running Windows 11, and I tried to install an equalizing application to enhance my USB headphones sound quality, but it seems to have completely muted all sound from the laptop somehow....It was called Equalizer APO, and was recommended for this...
  6. how to enable sound equalization in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable sound equalization in windows 11: I am attempting to enable audio equalization for windows 11. I followed a video tutorial, by downloading the latest Realtek audio driver, then opening my sound settings and enabling the equalizer. I am not given this option. I see no equalizer selection in my sound settings....
  7. how to enable sound equalization in windows 11

how to enable sound equalization in windows 11: I am attempting to enable audio equalization for windows 11. I followed a video tutorial, by downloading the latest Realtek audio driver, then opening my sound settings and enabling the equalizer. I am not given this option. I see no equalizer selection in my sound settings....
  8. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  9. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  10. How do i fix no sound? My laptop speakers stop working after I tried enabling the equalizer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix no sound? My laptop speakers stop working after I tried enabling the equalizer...: Plz help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-no-sound-my-laptop-speakers-stop/7ea71ae8-b139-4178-a9e9-e1311e08f0ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalization

2. loudness equalizer windows 10 pro