Windows 10: Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

Discus and support Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with the Realtek driver, it's called Error 43. When I try to disable the driver and reactivate it, I get error 10 Power failure.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EduardoGrigull, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

Hi, I have a problem with the Realtek driver, it's called Error 43. When I try to disable the driver and reactivate it, I get error 10 Power failure. This error happens like this: - I use some program/game with the integrated graphics all ok- Soon after, I open a program/game using the graphics from the Nvidia graphics card. - I close the program, wait 30 seconds and the sound driver stops working.The problem only occurs in this order. Switching from Intel > Nvidia. The problem can only be solved by restarting the PC. I've already tried: - reinstalling all drivers - installing lates

:)

EduardoGrigull, Dec 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem

My Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics card has both error 43. This started when i updated Windows 10, please help.

AllanUtbult, Dec 4, 2021
  3. SethHayes Win User
    intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error

So of course windows had to do another update and now I have "intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error" this problem. I was running games like Overwatch and League just fine but since the update I get terrible FPS and my games are unplayable. I have tried
    troubleshooting and it says we have no solution for you. How is that possible there is obviously an error and needs to be fixed.

I need a solution please because this "gaming laptop" can't play any games.

Thank you.

SethHayes, Dec 4, 2021
  4. rostan242 Win User

Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

intel UHD graphics no HDR

can someone help me solve the problem with the HDR option connected to intel uhd graphics 630 last drivers

my processor intel i7 8700k motherboard Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 nvidia 1080ti

the problem is that the HDR option is not available in windows 10 vers1709 bulid 16299.125 when connected is to intel graphics

if the connection to the nvidia card HDR is available .

as it is connected to nvidia dxdiag shows DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G2084_NONE_P2020, that indicates
    that this is for HDR10 and the connection is displaying advanced color.

when to intel show DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709,that
    indicates this is sRGB and not advanced color.

intel support claims that this is the fault of windows

please help thanks

Moved from:
    Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

rostan242, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

1. Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia - Similar Threads - Sound error switching

2. Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia: Hi, I have a problem with the Realtek driver, it's called Error 43. When I try to disable the driver and reactivate it, I get error 10 Power failure. This error happens like this: - I use some program/game with the integrated graphics all ok- Soon after, I open a program/game...
  3. Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound error 43 and 10 after switching between Intel UHD Graphics and NVidia: Hi, I have a problem with the Realtek driver, it's called Error 43. When I try to disable the driver and reactivate it, I get error 10 Power failure. This error happens like this: - I use some program/game with the integrated graphics all ok- Soon after, I open a program/game...
  4. intel UHD graphics with error code 45

intel UHD graphics with error code 45: I have an intel i7-10750H processor in my laptop which is running windows 10.when I checked my task manager, I found out that my integrated graphic intel UHD graphic is not shown at the task manager so I checked with the device manager then there also, I am not able to find...
  5. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  6. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  7. Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade

Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade: Ever since I upgraded my Operating System to the March 2019 version of windows 10 (1903), my Intel HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce 840M driver has been reporting an error message and I've not been able to use my PC for my normal activities due to the fact that my PC now runs...
  8. Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem

Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem: My Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics card has both error 43. This started when i updated Windows 10, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-43-nvidia-gtx-1060-and/7dc19f8a-6dbb-42db-9d6c-9cb427493ec1
  9. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...
  10. intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error

intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error: So of course windows had to do another update and now I have "intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error" this problem. I was running games like Overwatch and League just fine but since the update I get terrible FPS and my games are unplayable. I have tried troubleshooting and...