Windows 10: sound errors

Discus and support sound errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is what its showing me after i press this icon and sayis that i have no speakers or head phones plugged in.This started when i accidentaly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GOD Drilla, Jun 27, 2022.

1. sound errors

this is what its showing me after i press this icon and sayis that i have no speakers or head phones plugged in.This started when i accidentaly downloaded a virus and then i somehow i got rid of it but theyre is some side effects and this is 1 of them.And somehow i can hear but i cant modify the sound and my mic works fine and i dont know what to do please help me

:)

GOD Drilla, Jun 27, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound errors :p

cadaveca, Jun 27, 2022
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2022
  4. fireberd Win User

sound errors

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

sound errors

1. sound errors - Similar Threads - sound errors

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Device manager sound driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager sound driver error: Today i was trying to fix my cpu usage problem and i found out system thing in task manager was the problem and something called voxaldriverx64.sys I found it in system32\drivers and deleted it with some apps. In the way of deleting it i accidently deleted some drivers and...
  5. Device manager sound driver error

Device manager sound driver error: Today i was trying to fix my cpu usage problem and i found out system thing in task manager was the problem and something called voxaldriverx64.sys I found it in system32\drivers and deleted it with some apps. In the way of deleting it i accidently deleted some drivers and...
  6. Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to...: Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to add unnecessary words usually "the". Can I disable this sound? Thanks...
  7. Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to...

Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to...: Windows 11 speech recognition, error/misrecognition sound causes the speech recognition to add unnecessary words usually "the". Can I disable this sound? Thanks...
  8. New Seagate HDD does Spin-Up sound constantly after PC Hangs and Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Seagate HDD does Spin-Up sound constantly after PC Hangs and Errors: It's a very complicated situation. Previously my SSD had cable issue which caused it to hang and reach the "press when there is an available boot device" screen when starting. Then adjusting the cable worked until it started to appear again, where now I have to reattach the...
  9. New Seagate HDD does Spin-Up sound constantly after PC Hangs and Errors

New Seagate HDD does Spin-Up sound constantly after PC Hangs and Errors: It's a very complicated situation. Previously my SSD had cable issue which caused it to hang and reach the "press when there is an available boot device" screen when starting. Then adjusting the cable worked until it started to appear again, where now I have to reattach the...
  10. New Seagate HDD does Spin-Up sound constantly after PC Hangs and Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing