Windows 10: Sound exit does not work

Discus and support Sound exit does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. After windows 10 update the sound does not work. I looked in device manager - the drivers have. In device manager is written that sound device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaimondsPetraškēvičs, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Sound exit does not work

Hello.

After windows 10 update the sound does not work. I looked in device manager - the drivers have. In device manager is written that sound device is not joined. In taskbar lower right corner dynamics are with red cross and after right click is written that dynamics are switched off and no possibility to switch its.

How is possible to enable the sound?

:)

RaimondsPetraškēvičs, Jan 22, 2019

2. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jan 22, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound exit does not work :p

cadaveca, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Sound exit does not work

Play exit sound with Windows 10?

Not helpful at all

GeoffSchaffer, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Sound exit does not work

1. Sound exit does not work - Similar Threads - Sound exit does

2. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sound does not work: the sound does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-does-not-work/2f9824b4-51bc-4f9a-8037-ebcedfaf4603
  3. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the sound does not work: the sound does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-does-not-work/2f9824b4-51bc-4f9a-8037-ebcedfaf4603
  4. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  6. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  7. Sound does not work

8. Sound does not work

Sound does not work: My laptop cannot play audio anymore It says it can't detect the audio device. 1. I already used Device Manager to uninstall or update the drivers 2. I already restarted my computer multiple times 3. I already used the Windows Troubleshooting thing, and it says: Issues...
  9. Sound does not work in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound does not work in Minecraft: There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I installed Minecraft after this and there was no sound to be heard. I reset the app, turned of sound enhancements, and deleted...
  10. My sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound does not work: How do I fix my sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-does-not-work/2c6f9b58-d593-405b-8744-1ec69a24d0e3