Windows 10: Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

Discus and support Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there guys- new to this forum, but something has been bugging me beyond belief since I upgraded to Windows 10. My audio fades out whenever a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by moonmistfalls, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

Hey there guys- new to this forum, but something has been bugging me beyond belief since I upgraded to Windows 10.

My audio fades out whenever a new sound is introduced. As an example- I'll be listening to Spotify (loudly) and the moment I get a Facebook message (ding!) the music from Spotify greatly decreases (can barely hear it) and stays that way for (sometimes) up to a minute. Of course every time Facebook dings! me, it decreases any other sound.

Anyone else having this problem? I've looked through the settings, looked on google, I don't see anything similar come up anywhere. It's extremely frustrating!

Thanks for your help in advanced!

:)

moonmistfalls, Aug 28, 2015

2. Latest update killed my Audio.

My sound fades in and out

Checked my Playback devices. All is set correctly.

Coldbeer100, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Samsung Focus random stuttering and pausing at the end of songs

Is there a chance this is related to the sound levels of the song? I've noticed it as tracks are fading out at the end of a song or during quiet passages.

Edit: Nope, that's not it. It happens with songs that don't fade at the end.

Stephen570, Aug 28, 2015
  4. Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

Uninstall Sound drivers and reinstall from following link..
    Realtek Definition Audio Codecs

manish9009, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

1. Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced - Similar Threads - Sound Fading Sounds

2. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  3. Sound fading in and out at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound fading in and out at times: When I am listening to an online podcast or a video or even my church service, the sound fades in and out at times. When I have video chats with family and friends on the Alexa app, I am fading out I am told. Why is this happening and what can I do to repair this issue? Is it...
  4. Sound cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound cutting in and out: The sound on my pc keeps cutting in and out. No matter where the sound is coming from headset, speakers, etc. it cuts out for half a second every few seconds. This only occurs when I'm playing games though, when watching movies or chatting with friends it never happens. Can...
  5. Sound goes in and out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound goes in and out?: I have a HP Pavilion 15, running Windows 10. I got it in December 2019. Recently, even with the volume all the way up, it is still very quiet. Intermittently, the volume returns to the set the level for like a second and then goes back to the quiet level. All sound drivers...
  6. No sound out of nowhere

No sound out of nowhere: I have a Dell XPS 8930, Windows Ver. 1903 (OS build 18362.720) and all off a sudden there's no audio. The speakers work fine, so it's in the PC. I'm baffled. [img] 153212
  7. No sound out put.

No sound out put.: Hi, My audio output not working after windows update. In device manager, High Definition Audio is with YELLOW mark. Also on speaker symbol, RED cross (x) is displayed. Audio Driver fault code is 32....
  8. My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?: I have noticed this especially on YouTube and it will get quiet (when it shouldn't) for a few seconds before returning to a normal volume and I am quite annoyed by this, can anyone help?...
  9. Audio driver quickly fading in whenever a new sound starts

Audio driver quickly fading in whenever a new sound starts: Hi there,I have Windows 10 on a Dell laptop (now if only I could remember the exact model, I guess that's a disadvantage to being blind...).Well, anyway, I've spent quite considerable time trying to correct all my auditory whoa's. Sort of a longish story but here goes...
  10. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...