Windows 10: Sound from another desktop

Discus and support Sound from another desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys. Do you if it is possible to somehow turn off sounds from another desktop? Windows integrated, or third party app. Thank you. 142729 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brdnacer, Oct 17, 2019.

1. brdnacer Win User

Sound from another desktop

Hey guys. Do you if it is possible to somehow turn off sounds from another desktop? Windows integrated, or third party app. Thank you.

:)

brdnacer, Oct 17, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound from another desktop :p

cadaveca, Oct 17, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Sound from another desktop

sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Sound from another desktop

1. Sound from another desktop - Similar Threads - Sound another desktop

2. Can i connect to a pc from another desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i connect to a pc from another desktop?: Guys, i do not know if this is possible or not. So the thing i wanna do is connect to a pc remotely and that stuff y'know. But i also wanna connect to that pc in another desktop, the other user can use the computer like normally, and the other user could control pc in the...
  3. When I shift from one desktop to another desktop then this happens .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I shift from one desktop to another desktop then this happens .: Hi ,When I shift from one desktop to another desktop then this happen The thing which is opened in microsoft edge opens in file explorer and when I close file in file explorer then it also got close in edge...
  4. remve sound bar from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remve sound bar from desktop: how to remove sound bar from desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remve-sound-bar-from-desktop/6be5348c-bf3c-40f0-8fe5-a28330436892
  5. Crackly sound from remote desktop session

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Crackly sound from remote desktop session: Both clients are running Windows 10, the latest version as well. I'm using the standard remote desktop session client program application thing, to connect to the remote machine. All is fine, everything works. Except audio is crackly. A simple *ding* sounds horrific, like a...
  6. Windows 10 - No sound from Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - No sound from Desktop: Since re-installing, I have no sound, have gone through all Hewlett Packard suggestions, but still have no sound. No matter what I have tried, no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-from-desktop/8151bf38-98dc-40f1-965a-a61a0c755eb2
  7. Restart remote desktop from another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restart remote desktop from another pc: Hi, i have a problem. I restarted a pc remotely because it had a windows feature update, from 1803 to 1809. RIght now it has been over 3 hours and yet i can't connect to the pc through rpd. For some reasons, i can ping it from console and i can connect to his shared folder...
  8. Remove Sound Bar from Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Sound Bar from Desktop: I have this sound volume on my desktop How do I remove it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-sound-bar-from-desktop/345ffe65-ec4c-4ea3-b458-ef85067ea05b
  9. TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10): I HAVE TWO LENOVO windows 10 desktops and want to transfer all my files and media to the other one. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-one-desktop-win10-to-another/08490045-8898-4c7d-99c3-f50c0ca776d4
  10. Move Windows from One Virtual Desktop to Another

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Windows from One Virtual Desktop to Another: This seems to be a tedious process of going to the task view, then finding the window and right clicking and sending it to another desktop. Is there something simpler? I was expecting a right click on the taskbar would give this option, but it does not. Is there a keyboard...