Windows 10: Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time

Discus and support Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is my music playing out of the built in speakers and my headphones on my laptop at the same time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MONICAHALL1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time

Why is my music playing out of the built in speakers and my headphones on my laptop at the same time?

:)

MONICAHALL1, Oct 10, 2018

2. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Oct 10, 2018
  3. clewis202 Win User
    Sound comes out of built in speakers but not headphones

okay so i have an alienware 17 r2 laptop and i just updated to windows 10 and the sound only comes out of the speakers that are built into my laptop. if i plug in headphones or earbuds sound does not come of of them, it only comes out of the laptop. ive
    gone into to device manager and tried to update all of the audio drivers and it says they are already updated with the latest version. when i look and all of the sound devices it only shows the laptop speakers. http://i.imgur.com/0b3Xdmt.png thats a picture
    of the sound devices.

clewis202, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time

1. Sound from both headphones and built in speakers on laptop at the same time - Similar Threads - Sound both headphones

2. My headphones and my laptop speakers make sounds at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones and my laptop speakers make sounds at the same time: I updated my Lenovo laptop to Windows 11, and when the computer is making sounds like watching videos, my headphones and the laptop speakers are playing simultaneously. Is there a fix?...
  3. My headphones and my laptop speakers make sounds at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones and my laptop speakers make sounds at the same time: I updated my Lenovo laptop to Windows 11, and when the computer is making sounds like watching videos, my headphones and the laptop speakers are playing simultaneously. Is there a fix?...
  4. Strong vibration sound from speaker and headphones both

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strong vibration sound from speaker and headphones both: Hi I bought Laptop on 10th of August 2021, from last two weeks I am facing a issue of strong vibration audio for 1-2 seconds when using the laptop for atleast 1/2 hour for any audio related work. This sound comes from both speakers and headphones, I tried all troubleshooting...
  5. Sound coming from headphones and speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound coming from headphones and speakers at the same time: I have my headphones connected in the front port, my speakers in the rear port but sound is coming out from both. All the drivers are up to date and I have enabled the “Mute the rear output device, when a front headphone plugged in” in Realtek Audio Control and also I don’t...
  6. Sound coming from Headphones and Speakers at the same time.

Sound coming from Headphones and Speakers at the same time.: I have my headphones connected in the front port, my speakers in the rear port but sound is coming out from both. All the drivers are up to date and I have enabled the “Mute the rear output device, when a front headphone plugged in” in Realtek Audio Control and also I don’t...
  7. Sound coming from both headphones and laptop speakers?

Sound coming from both headphones and laptop speakers?: Hey guys, I have been trying to fix this problem all day. My laptop has sound coming from both the speakers and a headset when I plug it in. I want it to be able to play sound from the headset when it's in and not from the laptop's speakers, until I take the headset back out....
  8. There is sound from both my speaker and headphones

There is sound from both my speaker and headphones: I have a MSI laptop, this problem started recently. I connect my headphones and there is sound comming from both my laptop speaker and headphones. i tried uninstalling the driver and restarting.. didnt work. so i tried rolling back my driver.. it did work but i encountered...
  9. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...
  10. Sound coming from both speakers + headphones

Sound coming from both speakers + headphones: Hello, I'm having an issue with my sound, when I have my headphones plugged in both my speakers and the headphones generate sound but I only want the headphones to generate sound. It is simple plug and play headphones. Would anyone know how I can block the sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphone and laptop both have sound

2. sound is playing on headset and laptop at the sametime

3. my sound is on from both my earphone and my laptop

4. running both headphone and laptop speaker ,
  5. earphone and laptop sound same time why,
  6. same magnitude of sound in headphones,
  7. why is the speaker and headphones sound the same time,
  8. sound in both earphones and laptop speaker,
  9. sound from laptop speaker and attached speaker at same time,
  10. my earphones work at same time with inbuilt speakers,
  11. Geting Sound in both headfones and inbuilt speakers,