Windows 10: Sound from speakers is growling

Discus and support Sound from speakers is growling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Sony Valio laptop has been recently updated to Windows 10 but currently the speakers are sounding growling. I use Realtek audio driver. What can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patrick Bradsher, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Sound from speakers is growling

My Sony Valio laptop has been recently updated to Windows 10 but currently the speakers are sounding growling.

I use Realtek audio driver. What can you suggest?

:)

Patrick Bradsher, Dec 6, 2018

2. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

I am using Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

My realtek high definition audio driver is ver 6.0.1.7620 and speaker/hp (realtek high definition audio) driver is ver 1.0.64.10

hamzaaabil, Dec 6, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound from speakers is growling :p

cadaveca, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Sound from speakers is growling

I have been hearing growling sound in my background in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.

Method 2: If issue still persists, as a workaround, I suggest you to update the driver and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Sound from speakers is growling

1. Sound from speakers is growling - Similar Threads - Sound speakers growling

2. Crackling sound From Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound From Speakers: Title: Crackling noise from laptop speakers on Windows 11Hi community,I'm facing a frustrating issue with my HP Pavilion Gaming Edition laptop running Windows 11. Whenever I play audio on my laptop, I hear crackling noises from the speakers. It's extremely annoying and I've...
  3. Crackling sound From Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling sound From Speakers: Title: Crackling noise from laptop speakers on Windows 11Hi community,I'm facing a frustrating issue with my HP Pavilion Gaming Edition laptop running Windows 11. Whenever I play audio on my laptop, I hear crackling noises from the speakers. It's extremely annoying and I've...
  4. No Sound from Speakers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound from Speakers: Realteck Sound does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speakers/720ccda7-6688-414c-9f91-8b2817678d2d
  5. no audio sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio sounds from speakers: no audio sounds from speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-sounds-from-speakers/52202ebc-2489-4dc7-8a36-21f4b36e39e2
  6. no sound from speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound from speaker: today i put new motherboard. new processor , new window10 pro from microsoft. but no sound from speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speaker/8abd7dd7-e612-4081-ab79-a9e37a6ca32a
  7. No sound from speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from speakers: After the last Win 10 update on March 31, I no longer have any sound from my speakers. Tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card/driver. No success. Suggestions?...
  8. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.: I am using Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. My realtek high definition audio driver is ver 6.0.1.7620 and speaker/hp (realtek high definition audio) driver is ver 1.0.64.10...
  9. no sound from my speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound from my speaker: how can I get the sound back on my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-from-my-speaker/d721965d-b949-4253-ba5a-a7f49c7a31ce
  10. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: How do I download either Windows 10 default audio device or find another audio driver to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-sound-from-speakers/51f8d3f4-14c6-4c7e-9703-01048f10d3af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer speakers make growling sound