Windows 10: Sound Gets Louder

Discus and support Sound Gets Louder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Realtek chipset soundboard. Everytime an audio source is paused or changed to new source sound gets louder even if master volume scroll stays on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Popping sound, May 23, 2018.

1. Sound Gets Louder

I have Realtek chipset soundboard. Everytime an audio source is paused or changed to new source sound gets louder even if master volume scroll stays on same position. If you change volume by yourself sound gets back to normal.

Here i found a youtube video show what i'm trying to say. Please help, it's an issue i have since i upgraded to windows 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTkoUv6XZVY

:)

Popping sound, May 23, 2018

2. Everything LOUDER with 12070

Having received the 12070 update last night (Lumia 800 O2 UK) it seems everything is much louder, for example,

• I like to listen to podcasts in the evening on volume 1. This seems to have about doubled in loudness. I liked it the way it was!
    • Plugging the phone into a USB cable, the sound sounds almost distorted it is so much louder. This is going to be an embarassment in the office at work.
    This is not acceptable - does anyone know a way of getting the volume back down to previous levels, short of uninstalling the update?

mdsharpe---01, May 29, 2018
  3. Microphone gets louder when talking/not

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that your microphone volume is getting louder from 73% to 100 % automatically while you are on video call.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Is the issue specific to video call?

Follow the below steps and check if it works,

1. Right click on the volume symbol, on the right bottom corner.

2. Click on play back devices.

3. Go to Communication tab and check do nothing.

Again start the video call and check if the issue is resolved.

If you are using Skype to make the video call, I would also suggest you to check the sound setting in Skype.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Sound Gets Louder

1. Sound Gets Louder - Similar Threads - Sound Gets Louder

2. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  3. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  4. Headset one ear louder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset one ear louder: Hello, I am having problems with my headet I use on xbox, and mobile, but whenever I try to use it on pc, only the left ear ? is loud. Right is like a night with crickets. Yes I tried balance bringing left ear (the loud one) to 0, but it still continued to push only from...
  5. Headphones louder on 1 side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones louder on 1 side: I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet side doesnt even make noise. i havetried many paires of headphones and made sure enhancements are off and left and right are...
  6. Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?: Howdy, whenever I start the match, the sound is automatically set to full volume and I can't hear all my colleagues anymore. Whenever I start a match. Does anyone know a solution? LG Fifa 20 Pc Sound wird automatisch lauter?
  7. Sound is louder after update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is louder after update?: I haven't updated in a long time, like two years. My sound is at least thrice as loud now, can't I fine-tune this? Anything above 10 out of 100 was already too loud for my liking before this change. submitted by /u/GoldenPrinny [link] [comments]...
  8. How to make windows 10 maximum sound louder

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make windows 10 maximum sound louder: How to make windows 10 maximum sound louder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-10-maximum-sound-louder/729df068-b474-455e-8882-2e00c74b29ea
  9. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty
  10. Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.: Kind of a hard problem to explain, but whenever I play anything after pausing it, the sound is randomly VERY loud, but the volume number never changes. For example: my usual listening level with headphones is 8. Say I'm listening to music with iTunes. I pause it for a bit,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i scroll up youtube volume gets louder