Windows 10: Sound Glitch when watching videos

Discus and support Sound Glitch when watching videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomstardis, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Sound Glitch when watching videos

Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically. I don't think its the laptop because I have watched DVDs on it and the sound and picture have been perfect and I have listened to songs via iTunes and the sound is just as good.

I was just wondering if there was a simple thing that I could do to solve this problem.

:)

tomstardis, Aug 15, 2015

2. Sound out of sync when watching video after Windows 10 universal update

It’s appear mostly when watching videos online the late of sound may be about 4 seconds or little more after some minutes of playing
    videos on my browser "google chrome ، microsoft edge " specially
    google chrome .

It’s appear a little when watching videos offline the late of sound may be about 1 seconds only after some minutes of playing videos
    on my computer video player .

The important for me is the late of sound when watching videos
    online because it’s very obvious in online videos.

Thanks for your reply .

5ab218e8-4588-4019-b096-bf5b1584ec55, Aug 15, 2015
  3. RKohn Win User
    sound but no video window 10

green screen when trying to watch video but have sound

RKohn, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Sound Glitch when watching videos

Hi, I know you posted this in 2015, however I am now getting this in December 2016, I have a soundblaster Z and it has work perfectly until a week ago... YouTube is where I have the glitches but in some games as well.
    My Sound Card has the latest drivers, clean removal of old and install of new.
    I do have it in one game a play which makes it play as if with massive lag (Life is Feudal)
    I've installed K-lite codec as well, but nothing fixes it...

Wembley808, Dec 4, 2016
  5. dtoxic Win User
  6. Thanks, don't think this will correct my problem.
    To start everything is fine its after a while I get it so maybe thinking my Soundblaster Z may be getting a little warm and packing up, not sure.
    I will give it a go and hope for the best... thanks

Wembley808, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound Glitch when watching videos

1. Sound Glitch when watching videos - Similar Threads - Sound Glitch watching

2. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  3. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  4. Graphical glitches when watching any type of video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical glitches when watching any type of video: Hello there,I have a problem when watching any videos, if its is from youtube or a video from my drive, I have graphical glitches and very strange ones in fact,Sometimes when these occurs, the affects are:1. A black vertical rectangle streches from top to bottom on the right...
  5. Video and sound hang for a split second while watching videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video and sound hang for a split second while watching videos: I first noticed it on youtube but it also happens with Amazon and Netflix: While watching a video, sometimes the video freezes for a split second (even when there's already more of it buffered), then continues as normal. The sound also hangs for a split second and a weird...
  6. Weird screen glitching when watching videos

Weird screen glitching when watching videos: My laptop has been acting very weird for a long time, and I have been unable to find a solution. Whenever I watch a video on for example Youtube, the screen will randomly start glitching out. This can happen after a minute or an hour of watch time. As soon as it starts...
  7. Green screen when watching a video

Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  8. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...
  9. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  10. Poping sound when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poping sound when watching youtube videos: Hi guys, I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will...