Windows 10: Sound goes dead when playing games

Discus and support Sound goes dead when playing games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if my post doesn't have the correct format. Now for the problem, I have Realtek HD Audio for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertjuh1, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Sound goes dead when playing games

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if my post doesn't have the correct format.

Now for the problem, I have Realtek HD Audio for my sound, but since a few windows 10 updates ago, my sound goes dead when playing games (League of legends, WoW aswell). I updated to the newest driver version (22 january 2016) for my audio device, but this didn't solve the problem. I couldn't find others with quite the same kind of problem, so I figured i had to create my own post. Solutions for others with a likewise problem, didn't solve my problem.

To be more clear on the actual problem: My sounds works fine, but after 5 minuten ingame, it starts with some "white noice" (this is the most accurate translation i could find, basically the quality becomes really bad and its starts becoming quieter), and after a minute or so, the sound goes totally off. Sometime it comes back (with bad quality) during the game, sometimes it doesn't. After a few minutes when finishing the game, the sound comes back totally fine like nothing happened.

It isn't only the sound of the game itself, all other sounds stop working (like radio on google chrome). When i look at playback devices, it acts as if it plays the sounds correctly (the green beams keep on moving).

Thanks in advance,
    Robert

:)

robertjuh1, Jan 29, 2016
  2. Henry Joy Win User

Sounds when playing games (CS:GO)

Hello,

When game music is playing in the background and there is no any other sounds playing with it, the sound lowers itself and the bass gets worse aswell, but when there are sounds interfere it then the music goes back to normal, full bass and the volume goes higher.

What is happening to the sounds? I have all my sound enhancements off and a third-party program called ICEPOWER AudioWizard by ROG Gaming, it has custom presets that customize the sounds and it works nicely.

I'm using Conextant SmartAudio HD

Henry Joy, Jan 29, 2016
  3. amitpall0 Win User
    Sound goes off while playing games.

Nokia,

Some time I face a problem that when i play game like prince of persia, bounce and others, the game sound become turn off after some time playing though the apps tone is on. Any games sound does not on untill the phone get restart. But is does not happend other
    nokia java phone. ( 2700, c2 checked)

Please solve.

Moderator's note: The subject was edited as the post was moved to the most appropriate board.

amitpall0, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Sound goes dead when playing games

Bump
    ​help pleaseSound goes dead when playing games :)

robertjuh1, Feb 1, 2016
Thema:

Sound goes dead when playing games

1. Sound goes dead when playing games - Similar Threads - Sound goes dead

2. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  3. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  4. Cpu goes to 100% when I play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cpu goes to 100% when I play games: Whenever I play games My CPU and memory skyrockets to 100% and I've been looking through google for the past hours trying to find a fix to this solution but all those things did not work. and whenever i do try to play with this high CPU it makes my laptop lagInfo about...
  5. Cpu goes to 100% when I play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu goes to 100% when I play games: Whenever I play games My CPU and memory skyrockets to 100% and I've been looking through google for the past hours trying to find a fix to this solution but all those things did not work. and whenever i do try to play with this high CPU it makes my laptop lagInfo about...
  6. Cpu goes to 100% when I play games

7. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  8. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  9. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  10. Monitor goes black when playing some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when playing some games.: Hey guys, I'm getting a black screen when playing certain games i.e. rocket league, fall guys, code vein, dying light + more. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on all titles which is weird. The black screen only last for a second and then the game runs perfectly fine, however...