Windows 10: Sound goes in and out?

Discus and support Sound goes in and out? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion 15, running Windows 10. I got it in December 2019. Recently, even with the volume all the way up, it is still very quiet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DullSecretary, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Sound goes in and out?

I have a HP Pavilion 15, running Windows 10. I got it in December 2019.

Recently, even with the volume all the way up, it is still very quiet. Intermittently, the volume returns to the set the level for like a second and then goes back to the quiet level. All sound drivers are up-to-date per the device manager and Windows 10 is up-to-date as well.

Please help!

submitted by /u/DullSecretary
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DullSecretary, Jun 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound goes in and out? :p

cadaveca, Jun 30, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sound goes in and out?

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Sound goes in and out?

1. Sound goes in and out? - Similar Threads - Sound goes

2. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  3. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  4. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC Freezes to black screen, and everything goes blank as well as sound and montior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes to black screen, and everything goes blank as well as sound and montior: So I've had my PC on for the last 2-3 days just fine, without restarting, and had no issues. I was playing Fortnite today and my PC would randomly just Freeze, the screen would immediately go black and sound and everything would stop. I've had no issues like this in the past...
  6. PC Freezes to black screen, and everything goes blank as well as sound and montior

PC Freezes to black screen, and everything goes blank as well as sound and montior: So I've had my PC on for the last 2-3 days just fine, without restarting, and had no issues. I was playing Fortnite today and my PC would randomly just Freeze, the screen would immediately go black and sound and everything would stop. I've had no issues like this in the past...
  7. Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop: While playing Internet radio after a few minutes the material voice or music suddenly starts to repeat itself in approximately a 5 second loop. I also noticed while playing a youtube video when I turned the sound on in the youtube , the sound from video started repeating...
  8. Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop

Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop: While playing Internet radio after a few minutes the material voice or music suddenly starts to repeat itself in approximately a 5 second loop. I also noticed while playing a youtube video when I turned the sound on in the youtube , the sound from video started repeating...
  9. When I plug tv into laptop via HDMI I get sound and vision on tv but laptop screen goes black

When I plug tv into laptop via HDMI I get sound and vision on tv but laptop screen goes black: Every thing was perfect until oneday I had picture but no sound I fiddled with something cant remember what then I had picture and sound on tv but laptop screen was black...
  10. When I plug tv into laptop via HDMI I get sound and vision on tv but laptop screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug tv into laptop via HDMI I get sound and vision on tv but laptop screen goes black: Every thing was perfect until oneday I had picture but no sound I fiddled with something cant remember what then I had picture and sound on tv but laptop screen was black...