Windows 10: Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

Discus and support Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I triggered the last update and again like last time no sound at all. have to go back then.Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaelprzewrocki, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

I triggered the last update and again like last time no sound at all. have to go back then.Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.Unbelievable why MS didnt learn.

:)

michaelprzewrocki, Mar 31, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn. pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Sound issues Windows 10 64-bit

I've tried these suggested steps multiple times and it did not help.

Then I've made a clean installation (erased/formated everything on my HDD) of Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and upgraded immediately to Windows 10 at the end of the installation of win 8.1.

After that sound was fine (only GPU drivers manually installed and no other manually downloaded drivers) but then after 2 or 3 restarts sound was gone again.

I then updated the driver/codec (i have Realtek ALC892) with Realtek Audio Codecs R2.79 and for now it did the trick.

Hope it will solve the problem in the long term. Stay tuned (-;

KingKhan_89, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with audio after updating the PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. How the speakers are connected to the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try changing the enhancement settings and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘control mmsys.cpl,,0’ and hit enter.
    3. Now click on the Playback tab and double click on the speaker.
    4. Select the Enhancements tab and check the box next to Loudness Equalization
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

You can also refer the article
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps
    to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

1. Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn. - Similar Threads - Sound gone home

2. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  3. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  4. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.: I triggered the last update and again like last time no sound at all. have to go back then.Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.Unbelievable why MS didnt learn....
  6. Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.: I triggered the last update and again like last time no sound at all. have to go back then.Sound gone on Windows 10-64 home-again- after major update. MS didnt learn.Unbelievable why MS didnt learn....
  7. Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update: Windows sound is breaking everytime I load a new game to play, I get an X on my sound and it like sends lag throughout my pc. Please some help today would be awesome![ATTACH]...
  8. sound gone after update windows 10

sound gone after update windows 10: [ATTACH] sound is not working after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-gone-after-update-windows-10/7a57bf7f-6081-4ca7-a155-fddb39595927
  9. Sound gone weird after 10 update

Sound gone weird after 10 update: My sound on my laptop has gone weak and lacks base after latest update. Volume is maxed out but useless. 86113
  10. Windows 10; Major problem again

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10; Major problem again: I don't get it... this is the 3rd time I have installed Windows 10 in 2 weeks and I can' get it to work correctly. I have already given up of installing Visual studio 2015 community This time when I try and access Windows 10 to get All versions of direct X (I need...