Windows 10: sound icon has ceased to work

Discus and support sound icon has ceased to work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After recent windows10 update, sound icon on task bar now ceased to work. Any answers please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnIsterling, Jul 4, 2018.

1. sound icon has ceased to work

After recent windows10 update, sound icon on task bar now ceased to work. Any answers please

:)

JohnIsterling, Jul 4, 2018

2. sound icon has ceased to work

After recent windows10 update, sound icon on task bar now ceased to work. Any answers please

JohnIsterling, Jul 4, 2018
  3. windows 10 sound schmes not working

Since you have already updated the sound drivers on your computer, we suggest that you run the sound troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the computer and select
      Troubleshoot sound problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Robelene Win, Jul 4, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

sound icon has ceased to work

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound icon has ceased to work :p

cadaveca, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

sound icon has ceased to work

1. sound icon has ceased to work - Similar Threads - sound icon has

2. Sound ICON in NOT Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound ICON in NOT Working: Okay, let me start by saying yes, I have read a few other topics but I also don't want to spend hours searching for things to find out Windows' hasn't actually resolved the issue or not.The little speaker icon on the task bar in the bottom right of my screen, next to calendar...
  3. Sound ICON in NOT Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound ICON in NOT Working: Okay, let me start by saying yes, I have read a few other topics but I also don't want to spend hours searching for things to find out Windows' hasn't actually resolved the issue or not.The little speaker icon on the task bar in the bottom right of my screen, next to calendar...
  4. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

in Cortana
    Windows Search has Ceased Functioning: Hi Everyone. I've searched Answers.microsoft.com for this, and I can't find anything that helps.My windows is no longer allowing me to use the search features. The search box at the top of Explorer windows will not allow me to type text into it it behaves as though the text...
  5. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search has Ceased Functioning: Hi Everyone. I've searched Answers.microsoft.com for this, and I can't find anything that helps.My windows is no longer allowing me to use the search features. The search box at the top of Explorer windows will not allow me to type text into it it behaves as though the text...
  6. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

7. camera has ceased to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera has ceased to work: having a real problem with the camera on my dell laptop, has just stopped working and cannot gat any help regarding this, have checked all sorts, running Norton, but that seems ok, cannot find cameras in setting, just seems to have disappeared, need help please as I can no...
  8. the laptop has all but ceased

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the laptop has all but ceased: what do I do when I get [ShellClassInfo] LocaliseResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787 this all came from a Microsoft download what next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-has-all-but-ceased/6543fa7e-915d-4c12-9275-27f1c064986c
  9. Onedrive has ceased to sync

Onedrive has ceased to sync: Re-installing seemed to do the trick - many thanks! @DrAS Great! Glad that worked out for you! *Smile
  10. Sound Icon not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Icon not working: Sorry if this has been on before, I am new here. My sound icon is showing but it is not working. The sound is high and I cannot turn it down I am on a Sony laptop windows 10. Was OK before I downloaded Skype yesterday. Thanks. 95505