Windows 10: sound icon malfunction

Discus and support sound icon malfunction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; clicking on my speaker icon in system tray does absolutely nothing, I've tried other solutions listed here with no success, I'm looking for further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lagrenouille_29, Mar 7, 2022.

1. sound icon malfunction

clicking on my speaker icon in system tray does absolutely nothing, I've tried other solutions listed here with no success, I'm looking for further advice on how to correct this issue.

:)

Lagrenouille_29, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

sound icon malfunction

1. sound icon malfunction - Similar Threads - sound icon malfunction

2. Malfunction sound and other icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malfunction sound and other icons: Speaker icon and other icon in system tray does absolutely nothing. Any advice is helpful. Please help. I tried to restart and shutdown with no success. I run update on the PC but it is up to date....
  3. Malfunction sound and other icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malfunction sound and other icons: Speaker icon and other icon in system tray does absolutely nothing. Any advice is helpful. Please help. I tried to restart and shutdown with no success. I run update on the PC but it is up to date....
  4. Malfunction sound and other icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. sound icon malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound icon malfunction: clicking on my speaker icon in system tray does absolutely nothing, I've tried other solutions listed here with no success, I'm looking for further advice on how to correct this issue....
  6. sound icon malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound icon malfunction: clicking on my speaker icon in system tray does absolutely nothing, I've tried other solutions listed here with no success, I'm looking for further advice on how to correct this issue....
  7. Taskbar icon malfunctioned

Taskbar icon malfunctioned: My taskbar icons in right side volume , time, malfunctioned. Sometimes it's not appear. Some time part of icons are shown. How can I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-malfunctioned/720a1601-76e5-499e-bb85-025aeaf8fcc3
  8. Sound devices Malfunctioning

Sound devices Malfunctioning: I got an original Asus Laptop then after a few months it started a chiming noise I do not want to delete or add anything just to solve it i need to fix it quickly...
  9. Headset Sound Distortion, Keyboard Malfunctions, Other Malfunctions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Sound Distortion, Keyboard Malfunctions, Other Malfunctions: OS: Windows 10 64-bit MB: MSI Z77 Mpower Keyboard: Dell (Generic) Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 Symptoms: Sound from the headset will occasionally distort with a buzzing timbre regardless of currently running application. Headset will stop producing sound and...
  10. the icons for microsoft edge are malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the icons for microsoft edge are malfunctioning: after the entire Microsoft edge program updated the icons are malfunctioning- can you help me find the problem?...