Windows 10: Sound in itunes and groove

Discus and support Sound in itunes and groove in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer sound is garbled and barely decipherable. Can you help me fix it so I can enjoy my aps and music please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dennisbyrne1, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sound in itunes and groove

My computer sound is garbled and barely decipherable. Can you help me fix it so I can enjoy my aps and music please?

:)

dennisbyrne1, Feb 26, 2020

2. Groove isn't importing my Itunes library

Hi Rose

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue? No changes made to ITunes or to Groove
    • Could you tell us the exact error messages when you tried to import your iTunes library? Not getting any error messages. The ITunes library is listed under 'Where to Look For Music' but there's no import activity at all. I have tried reloading Groove
      and resetting the library data but without any success.
    • Does this happen with a specific library only? It appears to only affect ITunes.....
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? I have reloaded Groove, and also rest the library path in Groove. I have checked the settings on the ITunes library - I have enable local network sharing (and tried it disabled), and I have made sure
      the 'Share XML' box is ticked.

Regards

Iain

IainWooldridge, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Groove can't find iTunes Platlists

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• You also have to add you iTunes folder to your to groove.
    • So not you’re folder where your music is saved.
    • When you search for iTunes playlist, Groove will only search for the files in the folder you added to Groove,
    • But ITunes Always saves the playlist files to (C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\)
    So add your iTunes folder to Groove and it will work: (C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\)

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sound in itunes and groove

Groove isn't importing my Itunes library

Hi Iain,

Corrupted system files may be one of the possible reason why you're unable to import your iTunes library in Groove. To better assist you, I'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error messages when you tried to import your iTunes library?
    • Does this happen with a specific library only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Sound in itunes and groove

1. Sound in itunes and groove - Similar Threads - Sound itunes groove

2. Only groove music has Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only groove music has Sound: Just bought my laptop and everything was working fine, system sounds and everything. Once I installed all the driver updates and also the latest Windows Update, only Groove Music has sound. I tried opening the same song with another app but no sound. I tried playing a Video...
  3. Sound not working properly in Groove Music or Films & TV.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not working properly in Groove Music or Films & TV.: I bought a Windows 10 laptop from Dell a number of months ago. It's an XPS 15 9500 . The sound has never worked right in the Groove Music or Films & TV apps. When I try to play an MP3 or a video all I hear is harsh noise. It's strange because videos and music sound fine in...
  4. Groove

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove: 0x8007007e [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%92%AD%E6%94%BE/e5cdfab3-e4b1-48c3-9e78-6f9174113932
  5. itunes: The files seem to be there (no warning exclamation marks) but there is no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    itunes: The files seem to be there (no warning exclamation marks) but there is no sound: I have recently transferred all my music from an older laptop to my new one. The files seem to be there (no warning exclamation marks) but there is no sound. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes/99961f77-a21f-4d14-904b-87e69e60b78e
  6. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  7. Groove Music and iTunes

Groove Music and iTunes: I downloaded an audio file and chose the format to be iTunes with success. The second audio file I downloaded went directly to Groove music and I am not able to access it from iTunes. How do I sync Groove music with my iTunes? I no longer have access to the downloadable...
  8. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update: My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the previous version, May I think, to fix the problem. How does MS get told of this?...
  9. groove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    groove: i dont know what happen but all my music from music folder in pc is now located in groove now how can I get it back under music folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove/00729ef8-89f5-4008-82dc-a624bdad5ef5"
  10. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....