Windows 10: sound in one ear only

Discus and support sound in one ear only in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since switching to microsoft edge I can only hear out one side of my headphones and its not the mono setting or speaker balance or the headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by masonWalker3, Oct 21, 2020.

1. sound in one ear only

since switching to microsoft edge I can only hear out one side of my headphones and its not the mono setting or speaker balance or the headphones

:)

masonWalker3, Oct 21, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound in one ear only :p

cadaveca, Oct 21, 2020
  3. HTC HD7 on 02 UK no sound from ear speaker

My first week with the phone was great but it is now driving me nuts. The ear speaker has stopped working. The speaker and on phone mike are still working fine.

I have tried:

• a reboot/reset
    • a reboot/reset pulling the battery
    • uninstalling any sound apps (HTC's attentive phone app and sound enhancer)
    • a full factory reset

Nothing has worked and I am reduced to using the supplied headphones/mike to make any calls.

Any suggestions as to what is wrong or is it time for a trip to the O2 shop for a new handset?

Many thanks

Gary

Gary Pickard, Oct 21, 2020
  4. sound in one ear only

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile.

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by step instruction where the setting can be changed in the laptop.

LaminAndrews, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

sound in one ear only

1. sound in one ear only - Similar Threads - sound ear

2. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  3. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  4. no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work: no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sounds-speakers-nor-ear-phones-no-work/7101c2f2-34c8-4a71-a30f-9eb8524eb677
  5. no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work

no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work: no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sounds-speakers-nor-ear-phones-no-work/7101c2f2-34c8-4a71-a30f-9eb8524eb677
  6. no sounds; speakers nor ear phones, no work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.: My Bluetooth in windows 11 seems to be not workingProblem: - Ear buds gets automatically disconnected for no reason - Ear buds sound gets muted suddenly and after few seconds it plays clip of sound and this behavior repeats. [2] - In reference to [2], When connected it plays...
  8. Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.

Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.: My Bluetooth in windows 11 seems to be not workingProblem: - Ear buds gets automatically disconnected for no reason - Ear buds sound gets muted suddenly and after few seconds it plays clip of sound and this behavior repeats. [2] - In reference to [2], When connected it plays...
  9. Sound goes missing from right ear on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound goes missing from right ear on startup: I have hyperX cloud stinger s -headphones that use a usb-a adapter. It works fine when i plug them in but after restart or startup, the audio is only on the left side. I tried testing the audio in the sound settings menu and it played the sound in 7.1 way. But when using...
  10. Sound goes missing from right ear on startup

Sound goes missing from right ear on startup: I have hyperX cloud stinger s -headphones that use a usb-a adapter. It works fine when i plug them in but after restart or startup, the audio is only on the left side. I tried testing the audio in the sound settings menu and it played the sound in 7.1 way. But when using...