Windows 10: Sound Increase automatically

Discus and support Sound Increase automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing sound issue in my HP laptop and it very wired issue. Problem : Sound is remain 100 % and if try to low down it increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paresh564, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Paresh564 Win User

Sound Increase automatically

Hi,

I am facing sound issue in my HP laptop and it very wired issue.

Problem : Sound is remain 100 % and if try to low down it increase automatically to 100 %.

and second issue is windows key open up start menu exactly after 5 seconds only not more or less than that.

As every one can see sound indicator remain on screen and it goes off it i disable the sound from device manager.

Sound Increase automatically 70a4d3ab-1959-451f-ad93-8ee4b3546898?upload=true.png

Troubleshooting Step :

Format the Laptop with windows 10

Tried with different keyboard to confirm its not issue with sticky key issue.

Tried with usb Keyboard for start menu issue

Tried Installing Ubantu but on luck in sound issue as soon as setup start it shows Big sound Icon.

Tried sound driver update and windows update but did not work any thing.

No luck so far. Please guide me for this wired issue.

:)

Paresh564, Nov 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 sound issue: sound volume randomly increases!

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to uninstall the driver:

a. Press Windows key+X.

b. Click on Device Manager.

c. From the list, expand the sound driver.

d. Right click on the sound driver and click on uninstall and do not check the box and click on ok.

e. Reboot the computer, it will automatically take the sound driver and then again go to sound driver using above steps and right click on it and select update to update the driver and again reboot the computer and check if it helps.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Nov 6, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Increase automatically :p

cadaveca, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Sound Increase automatically

no automatic sound at bootup

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the sound driver is outdated. Let’s try simple methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Method 2.

I suggest you to update the audio device driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Sound Increase automatically

1. Sound Increase automatically - Similar Threads - Sound Increase automatically

2. how to increase microphone sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to increase microphone sound: how to increase the microphone voice reconition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-microphone-sound/b24060f3-fa20-4bd0-be7b-6bd95df50e1a
  3. how to increase microphone sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to increase microphone sound: how to increase the microphone voice reconition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-microphone-sound/b24060f3-fa20-4bd0-be7b-6bd95df50e1a
  4. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  5. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  6. Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.: My Laptops Maximum Volume is NOT loud enough. I did see a post a while back on here from a member that I think recommended a FREE bit of Software [ Equaliser ] that would Increase the Volume past the Maximum Volume Setting, but typically, I can NOT find it now. Because this...
  7. Disk drive size increasing automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk drive size increasing automatically: My disk drive size is increasing automatically. Part of that can be attributed to Windows Updates, but majorly it is happening because myC:\Users folders size is increasing everyday. What could be the possiblereasons and solutions? Also, I have MS Teams installed in my PC,...
  8. increasing the sound volume on the system

in Windows 10 Customization
    increasing the sound volume on the system: How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-the-sound-volume-on-the-system/68e232ef-96a9-4079-bef3-203b45276205
  9. Windows 10 volume increases automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 volume increases automatically: [ATTACH] You’re at home using your Windows 10 computer, but strangely enough, the Windows 10 operating system is automatically increasing the volume. Right away you’re wondering a ghost is haunting your house. Well, there’s a high chance your computer is not [...] This post...
  10. Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume: The microphone on the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is quite loud and sensitive, so I decrease the input volume by 30% in the recording devices menu, but regardless of disallowing access to it from other programs e.g. Skype, it always seems to change back up to 91% after awhile. I'll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume increases automatically windows 10 2019

2. video volume get increase automatically

3. windows sounds increasing automatically

4. sound automatically increases when recording ,
  5. everytime laptop sound automatically increases,
  6. system automatically reset the volume to 30% after reboot