Windows 10: Sound interface not show up.

Discus and support Sound interface not show up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Theerapat.L, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Sound interface not show up.

When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it has gone for no reason, so I want it back.

Sound interface not show up. fb2f0be8-2c18-4b10-9160-ae5d04860ea4?upload=true.png

This one

[Move from Thai]

:)

Theerapat.L, Oct 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound interface not show up. :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Opie540 Win User

Sound interface not show up.

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Sound interface not show up.

1. Sound interface not show up. - Similar Threads - Sound interface show

2. Sound not showing up in Device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not showing up in Device manager: I have an older vitalTEK 810R tablet that I got in 2016. I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 due to the OS got corrupted some how. Before I did this the sound worked and touch screen worked. Now neither work. Can someone point me in the direction to get drivers...
  3. Sound not showing up in Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not showing up in Device manager: I have an older vitalTEK 810R tablet that I got in 2016. I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 due to the OS got corrupted some how. Before I did this the sound worked and touch screen worked. Now neither work. Can someone point me in the direction to get drivers...
  4. Sound slider does not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound slider does not show up: I updated Windows with the March 2023 update and the volume slider that shows up, showing up what number it is e.g. 23 out of 100, when I click the volume down or volume up button, has disappeared. I can only access it/see the sliding bar by clicking the speaker icon on the...
  5. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  6. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  7. Sound interface not show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound interface not show up.: When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it has gone for no reason, so I want it back....
  8. File History Interface Not Showing Backed Up Internal Drives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File History Interface Not Showing Backed Up Internal Drives?: [ATTACH] I've been backing up my drives lately using File History to a new external hard drive I have, and it seems as if they're all being backed up as the space is taken up on the external drive (and the files can be found by navigating into the drive), but the File...
  9. Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor: A while back a feature was added where if you have video playing on chrome or spotify or something and you hit a volume button or 'pause/play' on your keyboard it shows on your monitor not just the volume bar (which is fine) but the name of the video you're watching/song...
  10. Computer showing up twice within Routers interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer showing up twice within Routers interface: Hey, so this is in regards to my computer showing twice within my routers interface. ipconfig /all shows that the MAC address being shown indeed belongs to my computer. Router interface: [ATTACH] IPCONFIG / all results: [ATTACH] If i am to block the other "unknown"...