Windows 10: sound is deeper than usual

Discus and support sound is deeper than usual in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so my computer audio sounds a lot deeper than usual, kinda slow and demonic lol. i tried updating drivers, turning off audio enhancements, ect but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarthSidekick, Jan 17, 2021.

1. sound is deeper than usual

so my computer audio sounds a lot deeper than usual, kinda slow and demonic lol. i tried updating drivers, turning off audio enhancements, ect but it only fixed the problem slightly. i need help trying to fix my sound and make it normal again

submitted by /u/DarthSidekick
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarthSidekick, Jan 17, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound is deeper than usual :p

cadaveca, Jan 17, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 17, 2021
  4. sound is deeper than usual

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

sound is deeper than usual

1. sound is deeper than usual - Similar Threads - sound deeper usual

2. Internet slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slower than usual: I have been facing network issues since the morning. While playing Minecraft, I'm facing a lot of lags that did not happen in the past. Confused, I ran windows network diagnostics, but it couldn't identify the problem. Then I tried troubleshooting the network adapter, didn't...
  3. Internet slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet slower than usual: I have been facing network issues since the morning. While playing Minecraft, I'm facing a lot of lags that did not happen in the past. Confused, I ran windows network diagnostics, but it couldn't identify the problem. Then I tried troubleshooting the network adapter, didn't...
  4. Audio is a lot quieter than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is a lot quieter than usual: I normally use some wired earbuds using the headphone jack on the front of my computer, and they work well.I haven't used my computer for almost a month, but when I got back to it, the same wired headphones suddenly were a lot quieter. Before they sounded loud at about a...
  5. My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual: I tried with reinstalling Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work.Everything sounds on a lower pitch. I already tried the configuration with the Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work either...
  6. Ethernet slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet slower than usual: Recently, I moved my PC to another area and now the ethernet went from 120 mpbs download speed to 30. The router and everything is right next to the PC, but yet the ethernet speed was cut in four. What happened and how do I fix it?...
  7. Sounds are higher-pitched than usual

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sounds are higher-pitched than usual: So since today, out of the blue, my sounds started being slightly higher-pitched than usual. It's not just the windows sounds, youtube and games sound different too. If someone knows how to fix this, an answer would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Troisdorfer...
  8. Homegroup problem (deeper than i thought)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup problem (deeper than i thought): Windows 10 both pc's. -I have a desktop pc ( I call it A) and a laptop (I call it B). In the past B was part of a homegroup (with another pc). B is not a part of any homegroup (i left the previous one). When i go to settings it says i can create a homegroup. Now about A....
  9. Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.: Kind of a hard problem to explain, but whenever I play anything after pausing it, the sound is randomly VERY loud, but the volume number never changes. For example: my usual listening level with headphones is 8. Say I'm listening to music with iTunes. I pause it for a bit,...
  10. Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone ....

in Windows 10 News
    Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone ....: Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone gave him credit for [img] (Steve Ballmer gives his famous "developers, developers, developers" chant in 2000.) When former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer gave his infamous "developers, developers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc audio seems deeper