Windows 10: Sound is gone, please help!

Discus and support Sound is gone, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio. But when I go to device manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maghrib_25, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sound is gone, please help!

I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio.
    But when I go to device manager and then properties for realtek R audio, it says everything works properly. But when I go to events, it says device not migrated.
    When I test the audio, it indicates it's working, but I don't hear anything. Could anyone please help me out?
    The sound was working normally earlier today. It just suddenly stopped working.

submitted by /u/Maghrib_25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Maghrib_25, Nov 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound is gone, please help! :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Sound is gone, please help!

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Sound is gone, please help!

1. Sound is gone, please help! - Similar Threads - Sound gone please

2. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  3. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  4. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  5. Update gone wrong, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update gone wrong, please help: I updated my laptop, but the update only seemed to mess up my laptop rather than improve it, now I've opened Windows update page on the settings, and it takes forever to open, is there anything I could click or do that would undo the damages, there is this optional update...
  6. Sound gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound gone: For months, when I didn't want to bother others with any sound from videos I was watching, I'd plug in ear plugs and the sound would transfer to them. But in the last couple days, I no longer can get sound without plugging in ear plugs. How do I get sound back to my...
  7. Nvidia is gone please help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia is gone please help?: I reset my computer and when it all loaded back up NVIDIA was gone I went to device manager and it wasn't there can anyone help? Spec's are. Dell Vostro 5560 Intel core i5 Nvidia geforce gt 740m And when I did try and install the driver from Nvidia it said this...
  8. no sound for months - PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound for months - PLEASE HELP: I've gone to feedback 3 TIMES I've sent reports I've tried help I've reinstalled & updated drivers - multiple times my sound disappeared after an update months ago I tried doing a system restore- didn't work On the Feedback hub - there's hundreds of posts saying same...
  9. Bitlocker Partitions gone - Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker Partitions gone - Please help!: After being confronted with "No bootable devices found" for the third time now I was hoping to be able to fix the problem somehow. See here: https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/No-bootable-devices-found-Cannot-boot-Dell-XPS-9360R/m-p/7619749 In the process of troubleshooting...
  10. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sound is gone?