Windows 10: Sound is gone, please help!

Discus and support Sound is gone, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio. But when I go to device manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maghrib_25, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sound is gone, please help!

I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio.
    But when I go to device manager and then properties for realtek R audio, it says everything works properly. But when I go to events, it says device not migrated.
    When I test the audio, it indicates it's working, but I don't hear anything. Could anyone please help me out?
    The sound was working normally earlier today. It just suddenly stopped working.

submitted by /u/Maghrib_25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Maghrib_25, Nov 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound is gone, please help! :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Sound is gone, please help!

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Sound is gone, please help!

1. Sound is gone, please help! - Similar Threads - Sound gone please

2. No sound from Recorded Video Please Help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from Recorded Video Please Help.: After recording video no sound can be heard from the video moreover the video does not last more than 2 seconds. I should make you aware that I am not tech saavy....
  3. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?: I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?...
  4. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  5. No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help

No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help: I have a dell windows 10 machine. Starting today I received over and over again of a message that my speaker was plugged in and not plugged in. It would not go away. I have rebooted and rebooted. I went to uninstall my realtek software and thought that I can re-download...
  6. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  7. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...
  8. Sound system gone

Sound system gone: I'm using a laptop computer after it working perfectly all day it crashes and after I restart it says I have no sound system. USB headsets work fine but the speakers and audio jack don't work at all. I used a system restore point from a few days ago but nothing changed and...
  9. Settings gone awry Please help diagnose

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings gone awry Please help diagnose: Greetings, This is my first post. Thanks in advance! Issue: 1 user owned Laptop with WIndows 10 home edition settings unstable and facotry reset has not fixed the problem. Goal (immediate): Display consistent admin settings and if necessary disable/lower threat...
  10. Please help low sound/volume on tablet

Please help low sound/volume on tablet: hi all. i bought a nextbook flexx 10 tablet and its not bad but the volume is so low on this thing if two people are talking in a room i cannot hear the tablet. is there anything i can on windows 10 to increase the volume? i have tried to go into speaker properties and go to...